View Single Post

Old
  Post #8 (permalink)   01-31-2012, 12:19 PM
HostLeet
HD Guru

Hi Jerry,

HostLeet.com would be happy to take care of your ex-client's needs for you on this project. Here's what we can offer her:

You say she currently uses 20MB of disk space and 20MB of bandwidth, so I think our Starter Plan would suffice for now (no sense in spending more than you need to).

Starter Plan - Sign Up For $1.99 Per Month! (Annual Billing Term)
If she were to pre-pay for 12 months + order a dedicated IP the total would be $55.88 USD.. If she uses the promo code "HD25off" (without the quotes) during the order process the total price would be $49.91 USD (recurring). And since you're a member of Hosting Discussion and are in need of help, I will add the SSL certificate and install it for her, free of charge.

I'm more experienced using OsCommerce and ZenCart than with any other shopping cart systems out there right now so providing personal one-on-one basic support for these scripts and performing minor tasks such as occasionally adding a product or installing a theme for her would not be a problem.

As matter of fact we already provide a very similar service to many other clients through our E-book Store Offer (mods please remove link if I'm breaking any rules!). Basically we install a ZenCart store (most use OsCommerce) installation for our clients that is pre-installed with a few hundred E-books, and provide semi-managed services and support for their E-book stores. So, I'm confident that she will be more than happy with our services.

If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance , please feel free to use the Pre-Sales Contact Form to contact us. You can also read through our most Frequently Asked Questions and get instant help!