View Single Post

Old
  Post #4 (permalink)   05-20-2012, 08:44 AM
PVT-Jordan
HD Guru

Hello,

I would welcome the opportunity to work with you as a hosting partner for this project. We pride ourselves in offering affordable services with our primary focus on availability and scalability. You would have no worries about growing your site with our company as we can easily and seamlessly help you upgrade to more resources and ultimately virtual, dedicated, or load balanced servers. We have been in business since 2003 and work with businesses and organizations of all sizes.

I think a great start for your project would be to begin with our starter plan ($4.95/month), however we would enable the full feature set of our Professional Plan to allow you to take advantage of all of our shared hosting features. You would have enough space and bandwidth for your development and testing needs without overpaying for resources you aren't using.

Here's a run down of what we can offer you:
  • 4GB of Disk Space
  • 100GB of Transfer
  • Unlimited FTP, Email, DB, hostable domains, & subdomains
  • cPanel server with PHP5/MySQL5
  • FREE SSL Certificates
  • 24/7 Phone/Email Support (based in the US)
  • Full suite of Softaculous scripts
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee (excluding scheduled maintenance, communicated in advance)
  • Never an upgrade fee
  • Free data migration
  • Daily account backup
  • Time to Recover SLA from full server failure: 2 hours
  • Instant upgrade to any of our shared plans. Assisted upgrade to a managed VPS or dedicated server.
$4.95/month - NO Setup Fee

If we ever fail to meet our uptime or time-to-recover SLA, we will refund your current month's payment in full. I'm confident that we will be a valuable partner in the development and deployment of your social network. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to respond on this forum or email me directly at jsones[at]provistatech.com with any questions.

Regards,