View Single Post

Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   05-21-2012, 07:31 AM
easyhostmedia
HD Wizard

Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

his last 2 PMs to me were

Quote:
If you can sort out transferring the domains / client’s website to your registrar / hosting provider you can have them free.

As you can see from my delayed replies I simply don’t have the time to manage this stuff
ny reply to this was

Quote:
transfering hosting is no problem as i have my own VPS. your clients will just need to register with us and provide us with ftp details to transfer the sites.

we have a resellerclub account for domains the clients would need to regsiter a domain account and set the transfer in motion through this
so he replied as

Quote:
I would like the migration to impact the clients as little as possible; as such a better course of action maybe for me to transfer them up to my provider which I believe the migration could be done without the clients having to make changes on their part.
my reply to this was

Quote:
their will be little impact on the clients, but both clients details must be registered on our system through https://********/register.php, so we can assign the domains/sites to the correct client
nothing from him since

i just wonders how i was to take on his clients without him or his clients providing me with their details
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers

Last edited by Artashes : 05-21-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Edited