View Single Post

Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   03-04-2014, 10:18 AM
HostedInside
HD Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to HostedInside Send a message via AIM to HostedInside Send a message via MSN to HostedInside Send a message via Yahoo to HostedInside Send a message via Skype™ to HostedInside

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostWithLove View Post
It is good that you are being honest. A lot of smaller hosting providers claim to offer 24/7 support but in reality it is just a one man show - clients have to basically wait for the owner to wake up and finish his breakfast before they can get a response.

Outsourcing support is expensive especially if you are a smaller business and the outsourced support will definitely lack in quality compared to if you were handling it yourself.

I believe as a smaller setup, it will be much better to compete based on your dedication to client support. Even if you responded a few hours slower, as long as the client can tell you are concerned about their query, they would still remain happy.
I disagree with you.

Outsource is not expensive for small companies. The way my company started was per ticket/ per chat through outsource support. It was not that costy and made our support bullet proof.
Call Us Today At (800) 916-6517 or visit www.hostedinside.com