View Single Post

Old
  Post #5 (permalink)   05-13-2016, 10:39 AM
cheapdedicated
HD Guru

Send a message via AIM to cheapdedicated Send a message via Yahoo to cheapdedicated Send a message via Skype™ to cheapdedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by pphillips View Post
Version 4 is very close to a beta release. Since v3.0 came out, we've had 6 minor releases (and many beta's and patches) that have added a significant amount of functionality. Each one of our "minor" releases could have been a "major" release, but we follow semantic versioning and only increase the major version when introducing backwards incompatible changes.

Blesta will support PHP7. How will WHMCS support PHP7 before ioncube though?.. considering they encode it with ioncube.

Blesta is actively developed, that's an absurd argument. If you look at requested WHMCS features you could make the same argument. They still don't have a native Stripe gateway, which we have supported for some time.

Blesta is almost entirely open. I think that makes it pretty extensible too.

We're all biased, so I won't hold it against you. Please try to be accurate though.

Also, we aren't trying to replace WHMCS. There is room in this market for several players, and the competition between us results in better products for everyone to enjoy. We should all embrace competition.
I like the issues being raised here. Interesting

G8 Host Cheap Domains | Shared Hosting | SSL