View Single Post


Old
  Post #1 (permalink)   07-29-2016, 02:23 PM
SenseiSteve
HD Community Advisor
 
SenseiSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 4,945
Send a message via MSN to SenseiSteve

Status: SenseiSteve is offline
I just read where Google+ is on the rise, but LinkedIn and Twitter are on the downslide. I'm curious what the web hosting industry thinks are the optimum social media sites to embrace? I know I post to Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest everyday.

I see a lot of stats relating to likes, but not so much to conversions and wonder if those stats apply to our industry. For example, the top 20% of successful Twitter marketers tweet 80 times daily, while on average the other 80% tweets 14 times per day. I tweet maybe 2 or 3 times a day and can't see tweeting more often than that.
__________________
ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers