View Single Post

Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   03-03-2017, 07:13 PM
vegas
Account Disabled

Yes but you guys are stating here in very macho way that mySQL dont relate at all to each other with PHP and many weird things like If I was fighting you for being envious of me and I just meant being jelous of me being humble and believe in the power of God which necessary dont mean you are worth less but take it however you want.

As for relates of being my side man in the past I pretty much thank you you know that you are my kind of guy and this thing of PHP it was a living nightmare because my html area was built using kloxo backups with old kloxo 32 bit ,that was put out of the air and replaced by KloxoMR thing that was just like a terrorist attack because backups didnt work because of PHP since its creator Mustafa Ramadan didnt make it compatible with old kloxo so and more than anything if you wanted to set kloxo to work with php 5.2.17 it didnt allow you.

I overcame all that my index.php giving 500 error and even to the fact that I wear no panel anymore and my index.php loads well,the problem is that my mySQL databases dont connect to my PHP scripts and just coding appears .Well I had to do bunch of dirty work and delete tons of stuff because you can not expect and older version of PHP to work if you still have stuff from newer versions and also the mySQL versions cant relate from newer PHP and finally your apache version has also to match or whatever you used to bring light home but in the end all is configuration matter even if you get pissed the hell out to me

Last edited by vegas : 03-03-2017 at 07:24 PM.