View Single Post

Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   05-22-2017, 02:30 AM
easyhostmedia
HD Wizard

Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by webling View Post
I'd say it is more than slow because this has been over a day since I ordered it. When I saw it was taking awhile I thought maybe by the end of the day I would have my license but it didn't happen yet. And even though I paid for it, the info is showing the invoice isn't paid yet. I submitted a support ticket with the payment number so they can verify the payment on their end and update any information necessary.

So judging by what you are saying because this new version is released a lot of people must be needing help with it. Sometimes I wonder if they should put more people on their support staff if it gets to the point of taking this long.
tickets always slower after a new release, and yes they fund wring things as for the last 5 years people have been asking then to update their backup feature to take backups under SFTP rather than unsecure FTP, but this has gone ignored, but then add features such as market connect ( allowing users to resell SSL, weebly and spamexpert) which most hosts will already resell through other sources, so just a waste of time.
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers