Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   11-17-2007, 11:35 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
Great to see this finally happen. TalkWebhosts users have been waiting for a while excitedly.
Thank you, Alberto! The merger process scare has been hunting me in my dreams for weeks!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   11-17-2007, 11:36 AM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 23

Status: Alberto is offline
Yes I can see why. But looks like you have honestly pulled it off with just the normal issues. Congrats to the team.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 119

Status: CLCook is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
Greetings all,
If you would like to change your username, please submit a ticket via our Helpdesk at http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/helpdesk/
This link is invalid for me. I get an "invalid license error". Any ideas?
 
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   12-09-2007, 10:34 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLCook View Post
This link is invalid for me. I get an "invalid license error". Any ideas?
Yeap, our staff adviser is Mark Klink, the owner and developer of our helpdesk, so he would know best. Send him an email about it.

Thank you for your notification CLCook!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   12-14-2007, 12:15 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224

Status: Kevin K is offline
I think this merger was a great move to bring together 2 respected hosting forums into 1 masterpiece. I can't wait to see the upcoming changes in the future.

I have to say I hope you guys take the site back to the portal type look you had before. I think the plain forum look just does not cut it. The past design was great except for the slow loading issue at the end.

All in all a great job guys.
__________________
Kevin Kopp
MonsterMegs Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
█ Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Email Our Sales Representatives: Click Here
 
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   12-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Data Center Specialist
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 849

Status: Marks is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by x9master View Post
I think this merger was a great move to bring together 2 respected hosting forums into 1 masterpiece. I can't wait to see the upcoming changes in the future.

I have to say I hope you guys take the site back to the portal type look you had before. I think the plain forum look just does not cut it. The past design was great except for the slow loading issue at the end.

All in all a great job guys.
SHE will be unveiled in due course and no we are not talking about Nicole Richie's baby
 
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   12-14-2007, 12:52 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by x9master View Post
I think this merger was a great move to bring together 2 respected hosting forums into 1 masterpiece. I can't wait to see the upcoming changes in the future.

I have to say I hope you guys take the site back to the portal type look you had before. I think the plain forum look just does not cut it. The past design was great except for the slow loading issue at the end.

All in all a great job guys.
Dear x9! Whether I have been living under a rock, but I think I haven't see you around for a while. Either way, great to see you around.

Thank you very much for your kind words. The amount of positive feedback regarding the merge is surprising even to me, but it definitely makes us all feel great about that move.

Don't worry, we are not going to hold on to this default skin for too long. We are working on something absolutely fantastic. We all just need a little more patience. As Marks mentioned, SHE is getting ready.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   12-14-2007, 01:38 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224

Status: Kevin K is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
Dear x9! Whether I have been living under a rock, but I think I haven't see you around for a while. Either way, great to see you around.

Thank you very much for your kind words. The amount of positive feedback regarding the merge is surprising even to me, but it definitely makes us all feel great about that move.

Don't worry, we are not going to hold on to this default skin for too long. We are working on something absolutely fantastic. We all just need a little more patience. As Marks mentioned, SHE is getting ready.

No no I have been the one hiding under a rock. I have been quite busy with business and personal life. Things have slowed down finally, and you will be seeing much more of me.

Prepare yourself.......X9 is back.....
__________________
Kevin Kopp
MonsterMegs Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
█ Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Email Our Sales Representatives: Click Here
 
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   12-14-2007, 04:41 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by x9master View Post
Prepare yourself.......X9 is back.....
Is that a threat? Because I always have this button next to me:
 
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   12-15-2007, 07:06 AM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224

Status: Kevin K is offline
Ha ha
__________________
Kevin Kopp
MonsterMegs Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
█ Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Email Our Sales Representatives: Click Here
 
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   12-21-2007, 06:20 AM
HD Master
 
bobchrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 484

Status: bobchrist is offline
Sorry I've no permission to access SHE is coming page.
__________________
Raid-x
 
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   12-21-2007, 06:58 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
bobchrist, I am not sure what you mean exactly. We haven't released SHE yet.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   12-21-2007, 08:51 AM
HD Master
 
bobchrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 484

Status: bobchrist is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
bobchrist, I am not sure what you mean exactly. We haven't released SHE yet.
I will wait for the release...
__________________
Raid-x
 
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   12-22-2007, 11:11 AM
HD Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 252
Send a message via ICQ to CrazyTech Send a message via MSN to CrazyTech

Status: CrazyTech is offline
This whole SHE thing has been confusing the heck out of me.
__________________
Denver Hunter | Idologic Inc. | Logically Connected
High Quality Reseller and Dedicated Hosting

A different kind of hosting company since 2003!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   12-22-2007, 11:30 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,725

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTech View Post
This whole SHE thing has been confusing the heck out of me.
Let's just put it this day. Christmas day is a happy time, and it has always brought surprises to everyone...
 
 
 
Reply
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: