Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   06-09-2005, 06:49 PM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,726

Status: webfreak08 is offline
Dubs, let's try and keep this thread on topic: the new prize that MVAnthony has donated to HostingDiscussion.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 02:16 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,800

Status: Artashes is online now
I do not want to spoil anyone's curiousity just yet...

We have a new $3,120 value prize coming in.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 07:06 AM
HD Guru
 
dubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 569
Send a message via AIM to dubs

Status: dubs is offline
oh wow.. Any hints or suggestions to when well be finding out or what it is?
__________________
Chris Willson
•Dubaro@gmail.com
 
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 09:15 AM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 218

Status: Moobrack is offline
This contest is shaping up to be the biggest in the history of the Hosting Industry
 
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 10:13 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,800

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVAnthony
This contest is shaping up to be the biggest in the history of the Hosting Industry
It already is, thanks to your prize.

Edit: dubs, you'll be founding out today.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 10:25 AM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,726

Status: webfreak08 is offline
Quote:
Any hints or suggestions to when well be finding out or what it is?
Well, it's worth $3120, so it has to be BIG!

Prizes are getting bigger and bigger everytime a new one is announced. Five members will be very very happy when they learned they can pick from prizes that are simply unheard of.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 01:43 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 87

Status: Christopher is offline
I can't wait to find out what it is!
__________________
Christopher Ashford
Newport Technologies
Your Premier Internap Provider
http://www.***************
 
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 02:00 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 87

Status: Christopher is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by webfreak08
Well, it's worth $3120, so it has to be BIG!

Prizes are getting bigger and bigger everytime a new one is announced. Five members will be very very happy when they learned they can pick from prizes that are simply unheard of.
I'm sure everyone is going to love the prizes.. The $3,120 definately sounds big and whoever donated that prize has to be very generous ..
__________________
Christopher Ashford
Newport Technologies
Your Premier Internap Provider
http://www.***************
 
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 02:25 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,800

Status: Artashes is online now
Actually, we had two prizes added today!

Co-location in Los Angeles, 1 Full Year
LAX Colocation, a Newport Technologies Company is becoming a new leading provider in co-location, dedicated servers in the Downtown Los Angeles area. Newport operates its own private ASN and network using premium bandwidth providers including: Internap; Mzima; Global Crossing; and Level3. Newport offers 24/7 around the clock support.
For a period of 1 full year, one of the lucky contest winners has a choice to win:
1U – 2U Space in Los Angeles
2Mpbs of Mixed Premium Bandwidth (Mzima, Level3, GBLX, Internap)
24/7 Support
Retail value: $3,120


Also, AvidInteractive added 2 more IntelloDesk licenses to their prize! Now in addition to 1 Pro license ($700), they are giving away 2 more Lite licenses ($300 value each). Total value of their prize reached $1,300!



Total prize value is over $7,500!!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 02:30 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 87

Status: Christopher is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes
Actually, we had two prizes added today!

Co-location in Los Angeles, 1 Full Year
LAX Colocation, a Newport Technologies Company is becoming a new leading provider in co-location, dedicated servers in the Downtown Los Angeles area. Newport operates its own private ASN and network using premium bandwidth providers including: Internap; Mzima; Global Crossing; and Level3. Newport offers 24/7 around the clock support.

For a period of 1 full year, one of the lucky contest winners has a choice to win:

1U – 2U Space in Los Angeles
2Mpbs of Mixed Premium Bandwidth (Mzima, Level3, GBLX, Internap)
24/7 Support
Retail value: $3,120

Total prize value is over $7,500!!
We hope that one lucky contest winner will enjoy the colocation.
__________________
Christopher Ashford
Newport Technologies
Your Premier Internap Provider
http://www.***************
 
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 05:04 PM
HD Wizard
 
Exon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: IA
Posts: 1,020
Send a message via ICQ to Exon Send a message via AIM to Exon

Status: Exon is offline
WOW! These sure are some awesome prizes that are shaping up. The IntelloDesk from ANM is very impressive looking. I can't wait for it to come out, honestly I believe it to be a ModernBill killer.

And now adding a colocation prize into the mix! Very cool!
__________________
John "Exon" Pinkerton
jpinkerton@exonnet.net
http://www.ExonNet.net
 
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 05:50 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 87

Status: Christopher is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exon
WOW! These sure are some awesome prizes that are shaping up. The IntelloDesk from ANM is very impressive looking. I can't wait for it to come out, honestly I believe it to be a ModernBill killer.

And now adding a colocation prize into the mix! Very cool!
Glad to see you guys are loving the new colocation prize. We can't wait to begin providing service to the lucky winner!
__________________
Christopher Ashford
Newport Technologies
Your Premier Internap Provider
http://www.***************
 
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 08:05 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 218

Status: Moobrack is offline
Mind blowing prize Christopher, props for donating
 
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 08:26 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,800

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
We hope that one lucky contest winner will enjoy the colocation.
Your company donated the prize. I'm sure people have noticed that already.
That is an awesome prize, Christopher.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   06-11-2005, 10:22 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 87

Status: Christopher is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes
Your company donated the prize. I'm sure people have noticed that already.
That is an awesome prize, Christopher.

Thank you very much. Yes, I'm aware that we donated the prize. I was wishing everyone luck! We can't wait to start providing service to the winner..

Anthony, thank you for your comments!
__________________
Christopher Ashford
Newport Technologies
Your Premier Internap Provider
http://www.***************
 
 
 
Reply
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: