Hosting Discussion

Hosting Discussion (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/)
-   Billing and Accounting (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/billing-accounting/)
-   -   Is there any BitPay plugin for WHMCS (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/billing-accounting/60483-there-any-bitpay-plugin-whmcs.html)


hostingcounter 05-20-2017 02:33 PM

Is there any BitPay plugin for WHMCS
 
Hi ,

I am looking for a plugin for BITpay payment gateway to integrate with WHMS but dint get any , I have done a lot of google for finding the bitpay plugin for WHMCS but cant, any help is appreciated.

easyhostmedia 05-20-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hostingcounter (Post 218188)
Hi ,

I am looking for a plugin for BITpay payment gateway to integrate with WHMS but dint get any , I have done a lot of google for finding the bitpay plugin for WHMCS but cant, any help is appreciated.

you not looked hard

i googled bitpay for WHMCS and these are the top results

https://github.com/bitpay/whmcs-plugin

http://help.bitpay.com/businesses-an...y-whmcs-plugin

hostingcounter 05-22-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyhostmedia (Post 218440)
you not looked hard

i googled bitpay for WHMCS and these are the top results

https://github.com/bitpay/whmcs-plugin

http://help.bitpay.com/businesses-an...y-whmcs-plugin

Ohh! apologies for that actually I have mentioned the wrong payment gateway although I need to know about the webmony plugin for WHMCS not bitPay it was mentioned by mistake.

easyhostmedia 05-22-2017 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hostingcounter (Post 219480)
Ohh! apologies for that actually I have mentioned the wrong payment gateway although I need to know about the webmony plugin for WHMCS not bitPay it was mentioned by mistake.

still the same

google webmony WHMCS module and you get

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.p...dule-for-WHMCS

http://www.whmcstips.com/webmoney-gateway-module/

hostingcounter 05-22-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyhostmedia (Post 219487)

I have gone with these post in the WHMCS thread there is nothing where I can find the plugin.

and second link has mentioned below points:

2. This is only a sample and you are using it on your own risk.
3. The code is not written by a PHP programmer so it may not be optimal. Feel free to modify it as you like.

these lines afraid me to use this.

although i have tried but it seems thay have moved the plugin from the provided location:http://whmcstips.com/code/webmoney.zip. I am getting 404 when trying to download this plugin zip.

Rocketrix 06-25-2017 11:36 PM

I've google and found this out for you https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-ecommerce

zomex 06-26-2017 06:47 AM

Has anyone seen a cryptocurrency gateway for WHMCS that accepts alt coins such as Etherium?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0