This is a turnkey operation. My partner and I put many hours into setting up the machines, the website, the billing system, etc...only to find we didn't have the time to market it!
This setup would be perfect for:
A tech savvy entrepreneur or salesperson
A web design company or individual who wants to earn the revenue for hosting their own clients
A reseller looking cut out the middleman.
Someone looking to build a high-availability server cluster
Someone looking to host game servers
So here's what we've got:
* A professionally designed website
* WHMCS billing/control panel (integrated into the main site)
* Browser-based serial console access (this clever bit lets customers access their machine even if they do something stupid like break networking)
* Server database backend to manage IP assigments
* Remote imaging (reinstall various flavors of linux remotely)
* 16 servers - 13x quad-core xeon 2.4Ghz, and 3x dual-core Opteron 2.4Ghz - all with 4GB ram, and 500GB hard drive http://imgur.com/a/9R0q9
* Router, dedicated web server for company site, and all networking gear.
* Colocation in downtown Los Angeles (desirable spot)
We also have 10 additional dual-core servers available, but unracked. Our current colo fees are $650/mo (competitive for Downtown LA), month-to-month, no contract.
Currently this is configured as a un-managed dedicated hosting operation (low maintenance clients). If desired, these machines can be used to host game servers, VPS, or shared hosting customers.
PM me if interested. Would like to see $5-6k for everything, but we're flexible.