Hello fellow HostingDiscussion members,
Host Roster is now up for sale. The website has been completely redesigned and the script it's running has also been modified a little to help improve the experience of the users who will be visiting the website.
At the moment, Host Roster does not make any money nor does it get any traffic. The website just finished completion and is ready to go. Basically all you need to once you purchase Host Roster is advertise it and you're good to go.
A quick note I'd like to mention, any listings or advertising you see on the website is fake and has been added for example purposes only.
== Host Roster Features ==
- Extremely dynamic and time saving php script/backend (www.hostroster.com/sale/
- backend samples)
- Ability to add new categories, advertisers, links, textlink sponsors, etc via the admin panel
- The addition of new categories, links, advertisers, etc is all instant (no modifying files needed)
- The text on the index page (welcome message) and the terms page can be easily modifed by just downloading and editing the template files
- Users can add a link, edit their links, rate companies, report broken links and more.
- As the admin, you'll be notified of dead links, new listings awaiting your approval
- Monthly newsletter feature which allows users to signup and then once you post your newsletter it is sent to all in the newsletter list
- Advertising page is already setup and ready to go. By downloading this page, you can modify the price of each advertising option as well as the info, etc for it (pages will open fine in Dreamweaver for WYSIWYG editing).
- Website search feature
- The "Sponsored By: XYZ Company" advertising line located on the index page under each category is NOT AUTOMATIC. This would involve adding a purchase button to the advertising page as well as add the link manually via dreamweaver (or other program) once advertiser purchases spot (easy).
- The rotating hosting deals at the top under the header will also use manual setup.
== Important Information ==
- This website has already included over 60 hours of hard work from myself and a seperate php programmer who has made script modifications for me
- The design for the website was modeled around a T.E.M.P.L.A.T.E Monster template. I'd say in the end, you wouldn't really tell, but you can be the judge of that. A link to the original screenshot of the TM template can be found here: www.hostroster.com/sale/original.jpg
- The script running the site was purchased on WHT from one of the mods.
- You may notice how the header says "Host Summary" and I reference "Host Summary" a lot in the website. This is because I purchased this domain and was planning to move it to that domain. You can choose to use which ever domain you want.
== Included With the Sale ==
- All website files. This includes PSD's, scripting files, etc
- Full Rights. I will delete this from my HDD once sold.
- hostroster.com domain name. Currently with registerfly (free push) (PR4)
- hostsummary.com domain name. Currently with namecheap (free push)
- A complete website move by myself and my programmer (you do nothing, we'll set it all up on your hosting account)
== Asking Price ==
This is likely the only portion some of you are reading! As stated above, over 60 hours of work have gone into making hostroster.com look and work like it does. Because of that and becuase of the fact the website is ready to go, we're asking for $xxx-$xxxx offers. With the great design, easy to use script and extremely visible advertising locations on the website, we were quite confident we could turn a $300-400 first month income.
Anyways, I'm sure you're done with the reading, so I'll leave it at that.
PLEASE KEEP ALL QUESTIONS, OFFERS, ETC WITHIN THIS THREAD. I'LL SELL ONCE I RECEIVE AN OFFER I AM PLEASED WITH.