Established Linux Hosting Company for Sale! Over $8,300/year earnings.
Due to other pursuits taking up more time than expected, we are selling our established hosting company and everything attached to it.
• Domain Name
• A NICE website (rare in this industry)
• All of the approx. 65-70 clients
• All billing, sales, leads, client, and other records.
• Leased Server from The Planet, which has provided us with outstanding uptime and maintenance. However if you have your own server, we could sell without it and help you transfer the clients to your system.
Server cost is about $110/month, if you are interested in keeping the clients where they are. CPU load is average of 0.43. All data is verifiable upon request.
All of our clients are extremely satisfied with their service, so we are going to be somewhat picky as to who we sell them to. Please be able to provide proof of experience in running stable hosting services. Over time, we have created friendly relationships with dozens of our clients, and look forward to moving them to a place where hopefully they will be given even better service by a company with more resources.
We will provide any serious bidders with proof of our happy clientele. We even had an online poll recently on our forums that showed how happy our customers are. These are customers that will renew their annual accounts!! They advertise for us by word of mouth!
Average page visits on our homepage per month: 1180, Unique: 798
Billing Breakdown: Using Modernbill – Data from the API report
• Monthly Accounts: 33
o Monthly Income: $413.45 ( x12 = $4,961.40)
• Annual Accounts: 35
o Annual Income: $3,360.94
• Total Annual Income: $8,321.74
Hosting Plans Breakdown: All use cPanel
• Economy: 750MB storage, 20GB transfer, hosts up to 3 domains, $4.95/month, $54.50/year (does not include WHM)
o Accounts: 13 Monthly & 14 Annuals
• Basic: 2.5GB Storage, 55GB transfer, “unlimited” domains, WHM, $9.95/month, $99.50/year
o Accounts: 8 Monthly & 11 Annuals
• Advanced: Same as Basic, but 6GB storage, 75GB transfer, $14.95/month, $149.50/year
o Accounts: 2 Monthly & 4 Annuals
• Business: Same as above, but 9GB Storage, 100GB transfer, $19.95/month, $199.50/year
o Accounts: 3 Monthly & 3 Annuals
• Corporate: Same as above, but 15GB storage, 175GB transfer, $29.95/month, $299.50/year
o Accounts: 6 Monthly & 1 Annual
Some accounts are paying an extra $3/month for private IP addresses. Domains have been registered by clients through us for $10 (those can be separate accounts, which is why the API report numbers and hosting packages numbers don’t quite match up).
*note: Since revising this post, we have received several (approx 5) orders being monthly Economy/Basic accounts. We typically receive a few orders a week without any advertising expenses.
All accounts currently include the Fantastico suite.
Clients have come to appreciate the way we have dealt with storage and bandwidth. For instance, their email accounts can be as large as they like, it just occupies their given allotment of storage. Same with bandwidth; if a client wants to send a 2GB email attachment (I know I know, just bear with me) they can, however it will occupy their monthly bandwidth (a.k.a. transfer) allotment.
We have had very few cancellations, in fact only 5. 2 of which were because someone’s child had ordered online without parental permission. And just 1 fraud! Not bad!
The business is located at www.SupremacyHosting.com
With annual earnings of over 8k, I would like to start the bidding at just that, 8k.
Please feel free to post bids on the thread or privately to me via PM or eMail. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, this is no small transaction and I understand that any potential bidders/buyers must be well informed. We’ll answer quickly!