Established in December 2004, (keeping company anonymous) has been a rising company in the hosting industry. In 1 year in the business the company has gone from sales of $0 to $2,000/m. I have decided to sell the company because I am moving on to other ventures in my life and will not have the time to manage the company. The company is well known for its superior support and customer relations. Anyone that takes over this company must be to offer the same level of support and know-how to the customers.
Included in this sale is the following:
1.The server is located at the ThePlanet.com. It is a Dual Xeon 2.8GHz server with 2 GB ram. The server has 2 120Gb hard drives that are both about half full. The server in running the latest APF firewall and has an uncountable amount of security and optimization features added in the server. Also included is 32 dedicated ips. The server payment is $408/m including an 80GB offsite backup drive. $75 fee to transfer server that must be paid by the customer.
2.An Owned 200 client modernbill license is included an can be transferred to the new owner. Can be upgraded at anytime.
3. A leased version of Kayako help desk is included and can be transferred. 29.95/m
4. We will forward all promotional material we have including logos, advertisements, and banners
5. We will forward a compete backup of the companies files, databases, and web layout.
6. A side account will be needed for hosting the site itself. That way the site is off the server incase server goes down. This will be the buyer responsibility. A complete backup will be turned over to restore.
7. Domain name of the company and server will be turned over to the buyer.
We currently have 151 customers bringing in just under $2,000/m. Links to screenshots of our billing reports and plans offered can be offered by email.
Please contact me at email@example.com
for more information. We are keeping the site anonymous (as much as possible) until the sale is complete.