We are now offering 100% private label reseller Virtual Data center VDC.
Offer Windows Servers, cPanel Servers, Linux Servers, Firewalls and lots more...
This service allows you to build a Virtual Datacenter branded to your company and offer
server/network services simplified in a few clicks using our panel.
100% Panel banding.
- Set Custom logo.
- Set Custom Header and footer.
- Use custom DNS A record.
- Use custom Login Page (Sample provided)
- Set custom "Incorrect Login" Page
- Set custom Logout page
Create and manage User accounts (Your Customers)
Instantly build dedicated Firewalls and Private vLan's
- Deploy servers to new private vLan and obtain DHCP.
- 100% control of firewall (NAT, VPN, Filtering).
- Build secured remote virtual Datacenter for your office.
Create Custom Packages/Templates
- Create Custom Packages.
- Select custom hardware specs.
- Save as template and deploy servers from it.
- setup automated configuration on deployment for user password and ip/network info.
Instantly deploy and delete Servers.
- Instantly deploy servers to public or private networks.
- assign servers to your users/customer.
- Give your customer access to the panel with 100% brand of your company.
- Power on, Power Off, Reset, Rebuild and delete your servers.
- Built in KVM - Console your server even with no network.
- Add and remove IP's and hardware instantly.
- Choose from Linux, Windows, cPanel, Plesk and much more.
- Manage reverse DNS instantly with all servers and additional IP's.
- Automatic cPanel licensing.
- User will login to custom branded login page.
- User will be redirected to custom branded failed login page.
- User will be redirected to custom branded logout page.
- User will see all the branding of their server company.
- User will only see their server.
- User can Power on, Power Off, Reset their servers.
- User can console their server with the imbedded KVM.
Our Support team members are certified in Cisco, VMware, Redhat and various Microsoft.
Since we arn't a huge company you can easily pickup the phone and get help instantly.
We are constantly getting praised on the fact that our customers call us and we resolve
their issue while on the phone.
Pay at the end of the month for the servers you are using.
Any servers you don't want to pay for simply delete them before the billing date.
We accept Paypal, Email Money Transfer, CreditCard and some people pay by check but you
need to arrange this payment method with us first.
To signup or see the server management panel see..
Storage 100% Fiber-channel SAN:
HP EVA fiber channel SAN's for our Cloud.
We have a Minimum of 14 SAS Harddrives 15K Per LUN and a max of 14 Per LUN.
(Each Server is GUARANTEED it's own dedicated disk)
Brocade 4GB Redundant Switch Fabric.
Sample Disk Reads:
Timing cached reads: 9816 MB in 2.00 seconds = 4914.88 MB/sec
Timing buffered disk reads: 328 MB in 3.02 seconds = 108.62 MB/sec
Timing cached reads: 9428 MB in 2.00 seconds = 4718.75 MB/sec
Timing buffered disk reads: 338 MB in 3.01 seconds = 112.32 MB/sec
Timing cached reads: 9500 MB in 2.00 seconds = 4756.25 MB/sec
Timing buffered disk reads: 378 MB in 3.02 seconds = 125.25 MB/sec
Per Server specs:
We use DELL R815 Servers.
Quad 12 Core CPU - 48 Cores Total
256 GB Ram
Redundant network connectivity to multiple Cisco gear.
We perform all our maintenance on our cluster servers with zero interruption to our
Using VMware vmotion and Storage vMotion we can move live running servers from one host
node to another with no interruption.
Network 100% Cisco:
Cisco Nexus Switch.
All Virtual Servers have a 1gb Network Connection.
We have a redundant network using BGP to ISP's at 151 Front St in Toronto.
Here are some Sample Pings:
[root@server ~]# ping google.ca
PING google.ca (126.96.36.199) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 188.8.131.52: icmp_seq=0 ttl=59 time=0.698 ms
64 bytes from 184.108.40.206: icmp_seq=1 ttl=59 time=1.07 ms
64 bytes from 220.127.116.11: icmp_seq=2 ttl=59 time=0.756 ms
64 bytes from 18.104.22.168: icmp_seq=3 ttl=59 time=1.36 ms
[root@Server ~]# ping rogers.ca
PING rogers.ca (22.214.171.124) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 126.96.36.199: icmp_seq=0 ttl=121 time=2.93 ms
64 bytes from 188.8.131.52: icmp_seq=1 ttl=121 time=3.79 ms
64 bytes from 184.108.40.206: icmp_seq=2 ttl=121 time=2.87 ms
64 bytes from 220.127.116.11: icmp_seq=3 ttl=121 time=2.63 ms
If you have any questions or would like pricing please call us or email.
Please no PM's we don't check this often.