Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #1 (permalink)   11-29-2003, 04:51 PM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Francisco Send a message via Yahoo to Francisco

Status: Francisco is offline
Hi!

I just want to ask if you know any HelpDesk that's like EdgePanel

Thanks
 
 
 


Old
  Post #2 (permalink)   11-29-2003, 08:32 PM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Send a message via ICQ to GordyMac Send a message via AIM to GordyMac Send a message via Yahoo to GordyMac

Status: GordyMac is offline
I've never heard of it.. alot of people seem to use PerlDesk, never tried it, might be good.. worth a try anyway.
__________________
I'm back!
 
 
 


Old
  Post #3 (permalink)   11-30-2003, 06:32 AM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Francisco Send a message via Yahoo to Francisco

Status: Francisco is offline
Quote:
Originally posted by GordyMac
I've never heard of it.. alot of people seem to use PerlDesk, never tried it, might be good.. worth a try anyway.
Ahh thanks

Maybe someone has heard of Edge... and knows another Help Desk with the Same Features ... Please tell
 
 
 


Old
  Post #4 (permalink)   11-30-2003, 10:57 AM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 553

Status: Vovex Technology is offline
Matrix I saw you post a topic "Modern Bill vs. WHMAuto pilot" in the Running a web business forum. Both of these CPANEL/WHM billing automation programs have a ticket system built into it. So if you lease it for $20 a month or buy for $150 you are all set.

It has server management, account management, discounts/coupons, hosting/reseller/deciated options, invoices, support ticket system, addon section and much more. Check it out.
__________________
Jonathan
 
 
 


Old
  Post #5 (permalink)   11-30-2003, 11:01 AM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Francisco Send a message via Yahoo to Francisco

Status: Francisco is offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Vovex Technology
Matrix I saw you post a topic "Modern Bill vs. WHMAuto pilot" in the Running a web business forum. Both of these CPANEL/WHM billing automation programs have a ticket system built into it. So if you lease it for $20 a month or buy for $150 you are all set.

It has server management, account management, discounts/coupons, hosting/reseller/deciated options, invoices, support ticket system, addon section and much more. Check it out.
Ahh :p

One question... What System would you preffer to Use? (WHM or MB ?)

Thanks :tux:
 
 
 


Old
  Post #6 (permalink)   12-01-2003, 07:27 AM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,100

Status: BlackStorm is offline
Not sure if you saw but Jonathan answered here

Im thinking of trying out EdgePanel today just to let you know, have been using PerlDesk for over a year though and its been great, just want to see what EP is like for a bit
 
 
 


Old
  Post #7 (permalink)   12-01-2003, 10:43 AM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Francisco Send a message via Yahoo to Francisco

Status: Francisco is offline
Quote:
Originally posted by John Diver
Not sure if you saw but Jonathan answered here

Im thinking of trying out EdgePanel today just to let you know, have been using PerlDesk for over a year though and its been great, just want to see what EP is like for a bit
Ahh thanks !
 
 
 


Old
  Post #8 (permalink)   12-01-2003, 10:47 AM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,100

Status: BlackStorm is offline
No problem

Incase anyone doesnt know about EdgePanel here is some information:

Quote:
EdgePanel v2 is Renax Solutions very own support desk geared towards web hosting companies. This program has all the features a normal support desk would, plus many more features such as port checking and server control that benefit hosting companies!

Programmed in PHP with a SQL backend, EdgePanel v2 is a blistering fast application that gives you many options to choose from. The support desk allows you to store "canned replies", merge tickets, mass reply, open, close, e-mail clients, and much more! Keep track of your server hardware, allow clients to request IP's, view the live status of each server, and much more!

EdgePanel v2 is a FREE product, however, limited support will be provided for this product as we concentrate on the development of SupportRNX.
Click here to view information on the script, a demo and a download link
John
 
 
 


Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   12-02-2003, 12:46 PM
HD Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Francisco Send a message via Yahoo to Francisco

Status: Francisco is offline
Quote:
Originally posted by John Diver
No problem

Incase anyone doesnt know about EdgePanel here is some information:



Click here to view information on the script, a demo and a download link
John
Thanks
 
 
 


Old
  Post #10 (permalink)   12-26-2003, 11:35 AM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 113

Status: BVSDaryl is offline
I think there is something called ExoDesk or EkoDesk which is similar to EdgePanel.
__________________
Best Value Servers
ServerMatrix Reseller - We Accept Paypal!
1.888.736.8690 - 24/7 Sales | 24/7 Customer Service | 24/7 Technical Support
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: