Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

Hosting Discussion > HostingDiscussion Marketplace > Dedicated Hosting Offers > Canadian Dual Xeon Dedicated Servers starting at $219
forgot password?



Reply


Old
  Post #1 (permalink)   05-26-2005, 07:35 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 81
Send a message via MSN to jmweb

Status: jmweb is offline
Hello,

We have some new 2U Beast's we plan on rolling out in our Quebec location. If your looking for a specific location certainly let us know.
All servers include free remote reboot.


Brand New 2U Rackmount Server
Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz 800 Mhz BUS HT Technology
2x120 GB Western-Digital 8mb Cache HDD
3 GB DDR ECC Reg RAM
2x1GBps uplinks
5 IP Addresses (With justification)
500 GB Bandwidth
Linux Red Hat 9, Fedora Core 2, Fedora Core 3 or CentOS 3.4

Pricing:
1. $249 USD/Month $0 Setup Fee.
or 2. $239 USD/Month $49 Setup
or 3. $219 USD/Month $99 Setup

Extra:
cPanel: Extra $25/Month

This server is completely unmanaged however we can add a management plan for as low as $99 a month.

Payment Accepted: Paypal (Credit Card coming soon).

As these servers are very limited in quantity if you are interested please email me at john<a t>chronichosting <dot>com.

Thank you,
__________________
dotServing: Entering our 5th year in business. [Uptime]
 
 
 


Old
  Post #2 (permalink)   06-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19

Status: killerid is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmweb
Hello,

We have some new 2U Beast's we plan on rolling out in our Quebec location. If your looking for a specific location certainly let us know.
All servers include free remote reboot.


Brand New 2U Rackmount Server
Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz 800 Mhz BUS HT Technology
2x120 GB Western-Digital 8mb Cache HDD
3 GB DDR ECC Reg RAM
2x1GBps uplinks
5 IP Addresses (With justification)
500 GB Bandwidth
Linux Red Hat 9, Fedora Core 2, Fedora Core 3 or CentOS 3.4

Pricing:
1. $249 USD/Month $0 Setup Fee.
or 2. $239 USD/Month $49 Setup
or 3. $219 USD/Month $99 Setup

Extra:
cPanel: Extra $25/Month

This server is completely unmanaged however we can add a management plan for as low as $99 a month.

Payment Accepted: Paypal (Credit Card coming soon).

As these servers are very limited in quantity if you are interested please email me at john<a t>chronichosting <dot>com.

Thank you,
Hi,
I think the prices are way too expensive especially if u add the management plan. And those are in US dollar but the server in Canada What is the reason for using USD shouldnt price be in CND as u must be paying the Datacenter the same price in CND dollars?
 
 
 


Old
  Post #3 (permalink)   06-16-2005, 06:07 AM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 81
Send a message via MSN to jmweb

Status: jmweb is offline
I do apologize you feel the prices are expensive however given the specs of the servers and that the bandwidth is Peer 1/Teleglobe/Sprint, the price is certainly a small amount to pay.


Lets compare this offer to other DC's.

ThePlanet = $419 a month
Beachcomber = $409.98 a month
TMS = $494 a month
Dedicatednow (with only 1 GB ram) = $304 a month
Managed (with only 1 GB ram) = $310

All of the above are American DC's.

Now compare with Netnation (Canadian DC) its $519 a month and thats only with 2 gb ram

As you can see, this is one heck of a deal.
__________________
dotServing: Entering our 5th year in business. [Uptime]
 
 
 


Old
  Post #4 (permalink)   06-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19

Status: killerid is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmweb
I do apologize you feel the prices are expensive however given the specs of the servers and that the bandwidth is Peer 1/Teleglobe/Sprint, the price is certainly a small amount to pay.


Lets compare this offer to other DC's.

ThePlanet = $419 a month
Beachcomber = $409.98 a month
TMS = $494 a month
Dedicatednow (with only 1 GB ram) = $304 a month
Managed (with only 1 GB ram) = $310

All of the above are American DC's.

Now compare with Netnation (Canadian DC) its $519 a month and thats only with 2 gb ram

As you can see, this is one heck of a deal.

Yaa thats true but never compare anything with netnation seriously they are just ripping people off thats all they are doing.
And happy birthday to ur hosting and do u think on this occasion u guys gonaa give out some sponsored hosting of some kind cause i am looking for sponsored hosting. Pm me if u guys gonaa do such a scheme on the eve of Happy Birthday of Hosting.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #5 (permalink)   06-16-2005, 10:39 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,813

Status: Artashes is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerid
do u think on this occasion u guys gonaa give out some sponsored hosting of some kind cause i am looking for sponsored hosting.
killerid, if you are looking for sponsored hosting, you just need to make 1 single post in our Sponsored Web Hosting Requests forum:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123
 
 
 


Old
  Post #6 (permalink)   06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19

Status: killerid is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes
killerid, if you are looking for sponsored hosting, you just need to make 1 single post in our Sponsored Web Hosting Requests forum:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123
Oh ok dude but i saw no one replies their all threads are locked and some are very old as if no one reads such sponsored thing so i didnt post there. i will wait for this dudes reply and if nothing +ve from his side i might post on that area.
Thanks for ur help ASH.
 
 
 


Old
  Post #7 (permalink)   06-17-2005, 12:08 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,813

Status: Artashes is offline
Everyone reads those threads. You didn't even give it a chance.
Threads are being locked for two reasons:
- they are over 30 days old (as per rules)
- hosting was found
 
 
 


Old
  Post #8 (permalink)   06-17-2005, 12:14 AM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19

Status: killerid is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artashes
Everyone reads those threads. You didn't even give it a chance.
Threads are being locked for two reasons:
- they are over 30 days old (as per rules)
- hosting was found
Oh k i didnt know that threads older than 30 days get closed but why can i then post in old threads and get warned about it if u say they get closed in 30 days? is the script not working?Maybe i can look into it and get if fixed so let me know if u need help .
 
 
 


Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   06-17-2005, 12:37 AM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,813

Status: Artashes is offline
Ou can post in threads from 1-3 years ago because those threads were not yet closed and the rule was recently introduced.

Moreover, posting in marketplace forums requires following the rules and if you are not making an offer (particularly in Hosting Requests forums), then your posting is against the rules.

If you need further assistance, please contact me privately by PM. I would like this thread to be on topic.
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: