We are currently looking to hire a few individuals for our web design and IT services company.
We are looking for motivated and experienced people with a background in sales and marketing to help drive sales and leads to our small well-established and reputable IT services company.
Zap5 Networks is a recognized premier provider of strategic IT services designed specifically for small and mid-tier organizations.
Zap5 Networks solution-based services allow our clients and partners the opportunity to achieve their goals contiguously in web design, web development, IT infrastructure, network solutions, and project management. Zap5 Networks sets itself apart in the marketplace through service excellence, flexibility, business value, and passion for our customer’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and leads to our company in our markets
- Utilize your "hunter" mentality to source new leads
- Advertising using various methods; SEO, forum posts, social networking, print, banners, local ads, etc
- Answer sales related tickets, emails and live chat requests in a timely and professional manner
- Reporting to management with recent activity. Meet daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Experience in the web design, web development and web hosting industry is required
- A minimum of 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience is required
- Experience with WHMCS, Live Chat, and VMware is an asset
- High school, college or university graduate
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong understanding of the "Sales Process" from prospecting to closing
- Must be computer savvy and have access to the internet
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with experience leading a team and the ability to see projects through to completion
- This is an entry level position with a direct path to Management
We are looking for candidates who have solid experience in sales, preferably from Canada
- To start it will be 20% commission
on all sales, negotiable upon experience. These are the probationary terms.
- Commission is paid out monthly.
- First 1 to 3 months are probationary.
- Those who prove to us they are capable of a long-term relationship will be moved into a higher rate of commission and salary ($60+/mth), plus other bonuses
The thing to remember is that this is a self paced position
. If you choose to excel then you will be rewarded for doing so. We're looking for a hard working jack of all trades kind of person. A monthly report is due prior to getting paid.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in PDF or WORD format. Refer to position Ref. #Z5SD0313 in your email subject line.
Please send your resume, cover-letter, and salary expectations
(Please no PMs)
- Please NO outsourced companies.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- This is NOT a technical support position.