When it comes to the open source control panel then one thing need to be said Webmin is the best one among all. Kloxo is a good option and in terms of features & performance it seems pretty competitive solution.
Anyway, here is the list of Kloxo features:
* Distributed Architecture
* Ability to move applications from one server to another on the fly
* IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
* Backup and Restore
* Mail server
* Webmail, answering machine …
* Statistics (web, bandwidth …)
* Installer applications (125 applications possible)
* Management of domain names
* Management of databases
* Incident Management System (ticketing)
i have kloxo on a server that is workable although the server is not a production server with clients on as all the server does is have boonex RMS (red5) on it, which i just give the rms IP to clients to add to their dolphin sites on my production servers.
As a production control panel i would have to say its too cluttered and complicated for newbie users, so i would rather pay the $15 to have cpanel which everyone is familiar with and if a host cannot cover the extra $15 then they are in the wrong business