Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Closed Thread


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   09-18-2014, 12:17 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us
basically you are ashamed of yourself for still using a pre-made whmcs template your domain is FREAKIN 4 years old ... whats the matter you still cant afford a real theme by now ?
well not ashamed. I would rather spend $80/$100 on a workable theme that also gives custom WHMCS and spend $200+ on making my servers secure with reliable providers. rather than $300+ on a theme that does not work and has broken links
also i know who to use WHMCS features such as Knowledgebase and all links on my site work
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 09:14 AM
HD Community Advisor
 
ughosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 608

Status: ughosting is offline
I agree.

However, I agree with easyhostmedia here.

Unless hostroyal can demonstrate the contract "that mere mortals can't have" he should just admit he is not the real deal.

It would appear "to us mere mortals" that he is a faker, and unless he can prove otherwise, I hope would-be purchasers give him a wide berth.
__________________
DDoS Protected, LiteSpeed + LiteMage on CloudLinux with SSD Disks, R1Soft, Softaculous, SIteBuilder, BitNinja, LetsEncypt & Patchman
UnixGuru: Accounts with 1-16 CPU Cores, 2-32GB RAM. Why use a VPS?
█ Choose from Shared, Reseller and Elastic-Sites Hosting
 
 
The Following User Says Thank You to ughosting For This Useful Post:
easyhostmedia (09-19-2014)


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 04:50 PM
HD Community Advisor
 
ughosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 608

Status: ughosting is offline
Wow, my bad!!

I hadn't even seen the posts on page 2.

I'd agreed that this thread needed closing.

Let this thread be a warning of how this host behaves in public.
Draw your own conclusions of how they will behave in private in your support tickets.
__________________
DDoS Protected, LiteSpeed + LiteMage on CloudLinux with SSD Disks, R1Soft, Softaculous, SIteBuilder, BitNinja, LetsEncypt & Patchman
UnixGuru: Accounts with 1-16 CPU Cores, 2-32GB RAM. Why use a VPS?
█ Choose from Shared, Reseller and Elastic-Sites Hosting
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughosting View Post
I agree.

However, I agree with easyhostmedia here.

Unless hostroyal can demonstrate the contract "that mere mortals can't have" he should just admit he is not the real deal.

It would appear "to us mere mortals" that he is a faker, and unless he can prove otherwise, I hope would-be purchasers give him a wide berth.
ok ughhosting i went too your website i see you don't have whmcs
it is currently showing as unauthorized via the license system i have posted screenshot here .... http://hostroyal.us/whmcsprooff.png

i'll activate you a license right here right now for free of charge for you to see that it's real

once you see that it's real and you would like too keep the whmcs you can process the payment with my incredible discount

pm me if you would like to move forward i will need your cpanel details

too have the whmcs installed

"yes it will work externally"

for only $80 per year yup $80 is my offer for you instead of $70
since you having doubts about it
you will not be forced or obligated too pay i will activate it for you free of charge it'll stay active for about 12 hours ... pay before 12 hours are up and it'll be with you till 9/9/2015

if you accept this offer what i will do is post another screenshot here of your whmcs saying authorized

Last edited by hostroyal.us : 09-19-2014 at 04:57 PM.
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 05:03 PM
HD Community Advisor
 
ughosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 608

Status: ughosting is offline
Your correct we don't use WHMCS, as it doesn't have the functionality for VMWARE & OnApp that we need.

So I think you'll find it's not unauthorised, just different software, but thank you for taking the time to check.

You've also missed the fact that our sites are behind IP CDN's so didn't even check our server IP, but the edge IP for the CDN

So I won't be taking you up on your suspicious offer, as it would appear you don't know enough about the product, even if I wanted a copy.
(Otherwise you've have spotted the difference in the software and the CDN)

All I can restate is "buyer beware" of your services.
__________________
DDoS Protected, LiteSpeed + LiteMage on CloudLinux with SSD Disks, R1Soft, Softaculous, SIteBuilder, BitNinja, LetsEncypt & Patchman
UnixGuru: Accounts with 1-16 CPU Cores, 2-32GB RAM. Why use a VPS?
█ Choose from Shared, Reseller and Elastic-Sites Hosting

Last edited by ughosting : 09-19-2014 at 05:11 PM.
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughosting View Post
Your correct we don't use WHMCS, as it doesn't have the functionality for VMWARE & OnApp that we need.

So I think you'll find it's not unauthorised, just different software, but thank you for taking the time to check.

You've also missed the fact that our sites are behind IP CDN's so didn't even check our server IP, but the edge IP for the CDN

So I won't be taking you up on your suspicious offer, as it would appear you don't know enough about the product, even if I wanted a copy.
(Otherwise you've have spotted the difference in the software and the CDN)

All I can restate is "buyer beware" of your services.
ok well if anyone else want to try before they buy they can ...
i'm not a software geek i don't waste my time checking ip's and stuff
my friend will be the one to install whmcs also "NOT ME"
because correct i don't know everything that's why i have technical partners whom works for me the offer is NOT suspicious and no one should beware ... think twice before you say stuff like it will lead into a legit defamation lawsuit
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   09-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughosting View Post
Wow, my bad!!

I hadn't even seen the posts on page 2.

I'd agreed that this thread needed closing.

Let this thread be a warning of how this host behaves in public.
Draw your own conclusions of how they will behave in private in your support tickets.

happily i don't answer support ticket's anymore i recently hired 2 customer support representative's they are very sweet and kind
but thanks for the negativity anyways
they should join hostingdiscussion soon "look out for them"
in their signature it should say HOST ROYAL customer support/sale's rep they are required to use that signature in every forum they join
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   09-20-2014, 07:01 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
they should join hostingdiscussion soon "look out for them"
in their signature it should say HOST ROYAL customer support/sale's rep they are required to use that signature in every forum they join
You may require them to have that in signatures, but some forums like WHT will see it as a duplicate account and ban you just like WHT have with you, so advice if you are having staff join a forum is to ask the forum Mods if this is allowed.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   09-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
is it any way to black list easyhostmedia's post's on my account i don't care for reading any of them mod's pm me with the instruction's thanks
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   09-21-2014, 03:25 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
is it any way to black list easyhostmedia's post's on my account i don't care for reading any of them mod's pm me with the instruction's thanks
click my username and it it say under it 'ignore easyhostmedia' just click that. it seems you dont want to hear or read the truth
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   09-22-2014, 11:05 AM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 105

Status: MarkPoppen is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
for only $80 per year yup $80 is my offer for you instead of $70
since you having doubts about it
Interesting sales technique. Imagine doing this in retail..

Offer from store: "This Macbook is on sale for $1399!"
Customer: "hmm.. I'm not sure if I'll like Apple, though"
Store: "The price for you just went up to $1449!"

Hostroyal, you should really start listening to other people if you want to stay in business and build a multi-billion dollar company..
__________________
█ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting. Now with 24/7 support.
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
ok ughhosting i went too your website i see you don't have whmcs
it is currently showing as unauthorized via the license system i have posted screenshot here .... http://hostroyal.us/whmcsprooff.png

i'll activate you a license right here right now for free of charge for you to see that it's real

once you see that it's real and you would like too keep the whmcs you can process the payment with my incredible discount

pm me if you would like to move forward i will need your cpanel details

too have the whmcs installed

"yes it will work externally"

for only $80 per year yup $80 is my offer for you instead of $70
since you having doubts about it
you will not be forced or obligated too pay i will activate it for you free of charge it'll stay active for about 12 hours ... pay before 12 hours are up and it'll be with you till 9/9/2015

if you accept this offer what i will do is post another screenshot here of your whmcs saying authorized
you need to check his site

https://www.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.a...8c5b9ba2a873a1

their is a big clue that he is not using WHMCS

Quote:
Powered by HostBill
so will not show in the WHMCS licence system
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   09-22-2014, 03:19 PM
HD Amateur
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 78
Send a message via Skype™ to rowebca

Status: rowebca is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
click my username and it it say under it 'ignore easyhostmedia' just click that. it seems you dont want to hear or read the truth
This is so funny. The word "royal" in that company name doesn't sounds very good. But this is my opinion !!!

This post made me laugh a lot. Thank you easyhostmedia !!!


Regards
__________________
Rowebca Hosting Just For You

Last edited by rowebca : 09-22-2014 at 03:22 PM.
 
 
The Following User Says Thank You to rowebca For This Useful Post:
easyhostmedia (09-22-2014)


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   09-22-2014, 04:33 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowebca View Post
This is so funny. The word "royal" in that company name doesn't sounds very good. But this is my opinion !!!

This post made me laugh a lot. Thank you easyhostmedia !!!


Regards
well you cant explain things to some people without getting abused and insulted. check their site and you will find many dead links and a WHMCS without any KB.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: