Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Closed Thread


Old
  Post #1 (permalink)   09-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
The Price's We Have Available Are

$99 Per Year "Branded" ** Do Not Have Too Buy Our Hosting Plan"

Or

$60 Every 3 Month's "Branded" ** Do Not Have Too Buy Our Hosting Plan"

OR

$10 Per Month "Branded" **Must Buy One Of Our Hosting Plan's**


Contact Us Too Purchase

**Domain Switching Fee $100**
 
 


Old
  Post #2 (permalink)   09-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Price Change Till Oct 1st.

$70 Per Year branded
> do not have to buy one of our hosting plan's <

or

$50 dollars every 3 months branded
> do not have to buy one of our hosting plan's <

$8.99 per month branded
>must buy one of our hosting plan's<
 
 


Old
  Post #3 (permalink)   09-12-2014, 03:36 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
you are wrong, you can only provide/sell WHMCS licences to your own hosting clients on your own servers

http://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

Quote:
Reseller Requirements

An active WHMCS license yourself purchased directly from us
For owned licenses, you must have active support & upgrades
Have your account in good standing & 90 days of good billing history
Agree to our reseller provider agreement
Maintain a minimum of 5 Reseller licenses on your account
You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #4 (permalink)   09-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
No,you are wrong
everything in my 1st post and 2nd post is exactly how it should be
"i have connections with billionaire's" just kidding lol they not billionaires but they are major

as in a result i can get things that the poor peoples can't

since they cant get it i'll bless them with it for the right price

Amen!

Contact Me If You Want Too Purchase

Last edited by hostroyal.us : 09-15-2014 at 06:26 PM.
 
 


Old
  Post #5 (permalink)   09-16-2014, 01:54 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 117

Status: technut is offline
$70 Per Year branded
> do not have to buy one of our hosting plan's <

So branded with what?
 
 


Old
  Post #6 (permalink)   09-16-2014, 01:58 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
No,you are wrong
everything in my 1st post and 2nd post is exactly how it should be
"i have connections with billionaire's" just kidding lol they not billionaires but they are major

as in a result i can get things that the poor peoples can't

since they cant get it i'll bless them with it for the right price

Amen!

Contact Me If You Want Too Purchase
you are wrong.

to sell or offer WHMCS licences then you MUST be a registered reseller with WHMCS and agree and adhere to their reseller agreement regardless if you decide to sell these monthly/annually or whatever period you want.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #7 (permalink)   09-16-2014, 02:41 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
No,you are wrong
everything in my 1st post and 2nd post is exactly how it should be
maybe how you think it should be, but thats not how it works or is

as again to offer sell WHMCS licences you MUST agree to the reseller agreement. Their is no other way unless you provide Illegal nulled copies

http://www.whmcs.com/resellers/


Quote:
Reseller Requirements

An active WHMCS license yourself purchased directly from us
For owned licenses, you must have active support & upgrades
Have your account in good standing & 90 days of good billing history
Agree to our reseller provider agreement
Maintain a minimum of 5 Reseller licenses on your account
You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #8 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
if you are not interested in purchasing just stay away from the topic OK?
because you are really making yourself look bad at this point
you are copying an pasting re-seller requirements
when I'M NOT EVEN A RESELLER might of fact you did not even try too ask me if was a reseller or not is'nt that kind of stupid?
before you start stating things "Get the facts first" so stop wasting your time repeating yourself with complete non-sense on my topic ....
i dis-like nosy peoples i mind my own business and expect the peoples surrounding me to do the same
sadly you don't quite understand that YES there is another way one way is if you know the actual owner of whmcs you can get pretty much get anything you want out of whmcs "there are way's out there" you just don't know them/have the connection with the correct peoples and trust me it's not nulled it's 100% legit ... you can even get whmcs customer support with it they'll verify your license first in the event that you run into a problem with the software they'll provide the support to fix it upon verification of your whmcs license don't bother replying to this message unless it's something positive i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you neither will i tell "my way" because its the secret ingredient to my recipe that no one will ever steal from me

Last edited by hostroyal.us : 09-17-2014 at 02:42 AM.
 
 


Old
  Post #9 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 04:22 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostroyal.us View Post
if you are not interested in purchasing just stay away from the topic OK?
because you are really making yourself look bad at this point
you are copying an pasting re-seller requirements
when I'M NOT EVEN A RESELLER might of fact you did not even try too ask me if was a reseller or not is'nt that kind of stupid?
before you start stating things "Get the facts first" so stop wasting your time repeating yourself with complete non-sense on my topic ....
i dis-like nosy peoples i mind my own business and expect the peoples surrounding me to do the same
sadly you don't quite understand that YES there is another way one way is if you know the actual owner of whmcs you can get pretty much get anything you want out of whmcs "there are way's out there" you just don't know them/have the connection with the correct peoples and trust me it's not nulled it's 100% legit ... you can even get whmcs customer support with it they'll verify your license first in the event that you run into a problem with the software they'll provide the support to fix it upon verification of your whmcs license don't bother replying to this message unless it's something positive i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you neither will i tell "my way" because its the secret ingredient to my recipe that no one will ever steal from me
well if you are not a WHMCS reseller then you CANNOT offer either sell or provide WHMCS licences.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #10 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Sadly you don't understand ... anything i said ...
as i previously stated there are ways out there one way is to know the owner of whmcs
or have connection with the right peoples
so once again you are incorrect every reply you have made in my topic is just simply incorrect "sorry"

Last edited by hostroyal.us : 09-17-2014 at 04:45 PM.
 
 


Old
  Post #11 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 04:41 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
WHMCS are looking into your claims. i have been ion the hosing business for many years as using a pre built WHMCS themes like many WHMCS using is nothing to be ashamed of, but ignoring WHMCS reseller agreements and then trying to push them on a forum rather than allow these to be purchased direct from your website as you are fully aware you are not allowed to sell with an agreement from WHMCS.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers

Last edited by SenseiSteve : 09-19-2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Quoting a deleted post
 
 


Old
  Post #12 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 54

Status: hostroyal.us is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyhostmedia View Post
WHMCS are looking into your claims. i have been ion the hosing business for many years as using a pre built WHMCS themes like many WHMCS using is nothing to be ashamed of, but ignoring WHMCS reseller agreements and then trying to push them on a forum rather than allow these to be purchased direct from your website as you are fully aware you are not allowed to sell with an agreement from WHMCS.
re-sellers follow the re-seller agreements i'm not a re-seller therefore i don't follow those agreement's
 
 


Old
  Post #13 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 04:59 PM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
but regardless to what you say, to offer or sell WHMCS you MUST be a reseller and accept and agree to their resellers agreement
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 


Old
  Post #14 (permalink)   09-17-2014, 05:14 PM
HD Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 105

Status: MarkPoppen is offline
I'm not a mod, but if I were, I'd close this topic. This will just be a long list of yes/no..
__________________
█ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting. Now with 24/7 support.
 
 


Old
  Post #15 (permalink)   09-18-2014, 10:39 AM
HD Wizard
 
easyhostmedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 5,022
Send a message via MSN to easyhostmedia

Status: easyhostmedia is offline
well i have blocked him hostroyal.us as all i have done is explained the WHMCS reseller process and he is just been i would say insulting and abusive, showing no evidence to back up what he keeps saying.
__________________
Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
PowerSSL - - We Secure your World
The Scamlist Forum - Fighting against scammers
 
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: