This is Jonathan from DET.io
, we've built VirtEngine - a Cloud Management Platform
and would love to receive some feedback from you.
Our platform comes with two purposes, building either a Private Cloud
or a Public Cloud
- so you may offer Cloud Services to your customers.
Our platform integrates with WHMCS
so you may bill customers, users can navigate between WHMCS & VirtEngine in just a click.
We support two billing models:
- Customers add credit in WHMCS, and can launch resources inside VirtEngine which then reduces their credit hourly.
Quota Based Billing
- Customers purchase a plan from WHMCS, which unlocks a set amount of resources to be used in their account inside VirtEngine.
Some of the features we support include:
- Launching Docker Containers
- Launching Virtual Machines (KVM/Xen/LXC - Based on OpenNebula)
- High Availability (Based on Ceph Storage Technology)
- Block Storage for VM's
- Object Storage with Redundancy (Ceph Storage)
- Users can take backups of VM's
- Users can monitor VM usage in real-time
- IPv4/IPv6 support, with both Private and Public Networks.
- SSH Keys, or setting a user password on launch.
- Resetting passwords or attaching SSH keys post-launch.
- Console for VM's
- Windows Support
- Launching One-Click Applications, here's some of the applications supported: http://i.imgur.com/uW2hfuQ.png
- Launching Services, Databases, Analytics, etc. - http://i.imgur.com/TZPBiRR.png
- Launching Custom Applications based on the following languages: http://i.imgur.com/0wH5YRa.png
Here's a short video of VirtEngine in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuaMX_VuLiA
You can learn more about VirtEngine on our website
, and Documentation
If interested in using VirtEngine for hosting services, please feel free to contact us. Contact links can be found on our website.