It can be quite difficult to run a business, no doubt about it. However, after reviewing your website, I would like to point out a few things that would personally throw me off if I was interested in purchasing from your company, and hope that it helps you get over that slump you're currently going through. So please, do not take any offense to my comments.
1. You offer unlimited everything
- Most consumers these days looking for a host are becoming very aware of the troubles that come with unlimited hosts, and are learning to avoid them just to be on the safe side.
2. You offer Master Reseller and Alpha Reseller services
- Like the unlimited trend, consumers are also aware of the stability and reliability issues that tend to happen with hosts offering such services (overloaded and poorly managed servers). I'm not saying it can't done properly, but the damage is already done and most informed buyers know to avoid these hosts to be on the safe side as well.
3. Your prices are too low
- Most people believe that you get what you pay for. If you offer the world for a few dollars, it will send a red flag to most (if not all) informed buyers. And the ones that you do attract, end up being more trouble than they're worth.
4. Your ordering process is not SSL secured
- You might think that this is not a big deal because you use a third party gateway such as PayPal. However, this is among the first things online buyers look for when buying online, and if they don't see it, they will leave your website. They also know that their email, phone number, and home address could be compromised more easily when providing such info over a non-secured connection.
5. You are offering ad space on your home page
- This is the same as having Google Ads on your home page. It looks unprofessional and screams "I'm not making any money and I'm desperate" to most of your potential buyers that visit your website. It's just something you should not have on your business website, specially in the hosting industry.
6. You do not have any info about your company on your website
- This is a big one. People want to know who they are giving their hard earned money to. If they don't see any info about your company, they will not feel comfortable buying from you. Too many people have been burned already by scammers online, so earning your visitors trust should be your number one priority. You need to make them feel safe and confident when buying services from you. Once you have their trust, conversions will come.
And my last tip for you... Remember to always "think" like a consumer, not a business owner.