Originally Posted by vegas
Could you guarantee that thousands of dollars invested on facebook if had been invested on Adwords could have been turned on to actual CLIENTS?
That depends on multiple factors, not just the ad.
You can sink thousands of $$ into an ad, but if:
1) The ad copy is of poor quality, they won't click
2) they click, but the page they land on is of poor quality, they leave
3) they don't leave, but the checkout is confusing, they leave
4) they don't leave, but need more info and there's no clear way of contacting you, they leave..
5) they found a way to contact you, but your sales person is confusing them, they won't buy
It's not a matter of throwing money at facebook, Google or whatever ad company you have in mind, it's a matter of creating quality campaigns.