Hello now it seems that Yahoo's Bing Ads is married with microsoft and made a trio with google too.
Based on what it was Adsense I dont have much good expectations unless it would give you the freaking break of allowing you get the ads first and afterwards pay with your credit card,but I guess is the same system that Ad sense had ye,you get some clicks then they charge instantly and sometimes they take more apples than they should.
Any PPC Campaigns you run on either google, yahoo or with any other network have subjective results. You cannot get the right results unless you have planned the complete campaign to perfection. Just a few pointers to keep your spending in limit and get good results are:
1. Decide your per day budget
2. Limit your target audience either geographically or niche wise.
3. Choose right display methods
4. Choose keywords carefully.
5. Moderate CPC bids get your good traffic and can convert to business if you do not have a high budget.
6. Keep an eye on your campaigns daily. Almost every few hours.
I think the advice above is pretty sound. I'd still focus the core of my efforts on Google ad results as they still have the lion share of the search market. The following June 2013 article has so numbers for you to consider. http://searchenginewatch.com/article...se-Not-Googles
All those factors are good but I still gonna give bing a break and try it first with the coupon maybe I find something nice thanks,is true the cost per click can make the difference with this biding advertising methods