Well, you obviously didn't list the largest community of all:
(which in my opinion still eclipses all others in terms of activity). I also believe it is still run independently (as in it is isn't owned by any web hosting related business).
Another popular one is www.lowendtalk.com
, but that one is targeted towards very low cost solutions only (VPS and dedicated for the most part). Owned by a hosting company powerhouse.
Out of those you listed:
- weak activity, if you look through the forums. Same story with webhostingforum.com
- not an independent forum, owned by a hosting company.
- focused on Australian market/providers
There used to be close to 25 web hosting forums back 4-5 years ago. But forums isn't an easy business and requires time commitment and experience. Most of the forums like HostHideout, WebHostingChat, WebHostingWorld, HostNode, WHMTalk and a bunch of others closed shop due to spam, shills and just lack of time from their owners.
Out of those still existing I can add the following to the list:
- focused on Singapore market/providers
- but overrun with spam in Epic proportions.
The last three exist, but I didn't have the time to check if their content is also compromised by shills/spam or how the activity level is.