poor king

Hello guys
I’m looking 4 a Suitable plan
For my free uploading files website
In reliable hosting company

Who can help me?

Thank you :)

Hi,

What sort of specs are you after? (Webspace, Transfer, etc)

Also what's your budget?

We might be able to help out

Hey

Hello, please check out www.hostdoom.com and click on the web hosting tab on the top navigation menu in order to check our 'suitable' plans.
Our services are highly reliable and you will not be deceived.

Thanks.
Hostdoom

hartserver said:
What sort of specs are you after? (Webspace, Transfer, etc)
Also what's your budget?
Knowing this would definitely help many people here.

It indeed does, that is why I just gave my website url on the top so that He/She could checkout all of our plans available :]

I need at least 3 gb storage with minimum 150 gb bandwidth
What is the best price for this plan?

Thanks 4 all

Poor_King, if you could contact one of our Sales agents online via our website www.hostdoom.com so that we can tailor you a custom web hosting package, that would be great. We have agents online at the moment ready to help.

Thanks.

hostdoom said:
Poor_King, if you could contact one of our Sales agents online via our website www.hostdoom.com so that we can tailor you a custom web hosting package, that would be great. We have agents online at the moment ready to help.
It would be better if you post your offer here.

Well since it is a custom package, I really have no offer to post considering that Poor_king never posted what kind of packages he was looking for hence the reason why I advised him to visit the website and talk to a live representative to get him started.

Hi,

We can offer this customised package for you:
• 3Gb Webspace
• 150Gb Data Transfer / month
• 50 MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin
• 100 POP3 Email Accounts with Webmail
• Hartserver Control Panel
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee
• SSH, Cron & Shared SSL Server
• Cancel Anytime
• FREE Setup

£10.00 / $18.00 / €15.00 per month
- or -
£96.00 / $172.80 / €144.00 per year (plus FREE Domain Name!)

For more information and to sign up please visit http://www.hartserver.net/signup_custom.php?refno=01120401

Regards,
The Hartserver Team
http://www.hartserver.net

Hi Poor King,

While AvidNewMedia will not oversell our services to gain a few dollars, you can trust that choosing AvidNewMedia, is a choice you will never regret. While our dollar amount is a bit higher, this comes with peace of mind, quality service, and quality support from a knowledgeable staff.

Our Reseller Pro Plan seems to fit your needs with:
- 15GB of storage space
- 150GB of bandwidth
- CPanel/WHM
- $0 Setup
- $69.99/mo

Don't let the name of the plan fool you. This package was tailored to resellers, but certainly does not obligate you to become a "reseller"

If you're interested in quality, reliability, and the welfare of your site, hop on over to:
http://www.avidnewmedia.com/resell.html

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.