Hosting Discussion

Hosting Discussion (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/)
-   Sponsored Web Hosting Requests (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/sponsored-web-hosting-requests/)
-   -   Can you give me a VPS? (http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/sponsored-web-hosting-requests/40163-can-you-give-me-vps.html)


luis123456789 08-22-2015 05:54 PM

Can you give me a VPS?
 
Can you give me a VPS? Just that. I just would like to know.

Artashes 08-22-2015 06:08 PM

Hello Luis,

I would like to refer you to this request guide to improve your chances of landing sponsorship:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/spo...b-hosting.html

Don't forget that any hosting sponsorship costs money to companies, but that doesn't mean they aren't interested in providing some tech free of charge if there is a value offered in return.

Please describe the purpose of hosting and what you can offer in return for VPS sponsorship.

luis123456789 08-22-2015 07:49 PM

I kinda forgot on that - sorry. I was AFK on the hosting side of things for 1 year.

I would use the vps both for personal purposes and starting a host on it, and would offer anything i can, (like putting banners to actually working in support and everything between) in exnchange for the VPS.

Artashes 08-22-2015 08:14 PM

What about the requirements? How much space, bandwidth, RAM do you require in a VPS?

Collabora 08-22-2015 08:18 PM

I can help you out and give you free

512MB ram
50GB ssd
1 CPU
2TB data transfer per mo

luis123456789 08-22-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artashes (Post 185763)
What about the requirements? How much space, bandwidth, RAM do you require in a VPS?

While that's for negotiation, I'd say:

1 gb ram (that's what basic smartphones have today, and a vps being lower than a phone is not good in my view)
50 gb space, to start with
Any bw amount, 500 gb, 1 tb, you-say-iy
CPU: Any (single, dual, quad whatever)

Collabora 08-22-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collabora (Post 185764)
I can help you out and give you free

512MB ram
50GB ssd
1 CPU
2TB data transfer per mo

Quote:

Originally Posted by luis123456789 (Post 185765)
While that's for negotiation, I'd say:

1 gb ram (that's what basic smartphones have today, and a vps being lower than a phone is not good in my view)
50 gb space, to start with
Any bw amount, 500 gb, 1 tb, you-say-iy
CPU: Any (single, dual, quad whatever)


You've got nothing to negotiate with. I'm out.

.....and you're welcome

luis123456789 08-22-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collabora (Post 185770)
You've got nothing to negotiate with. I'm out.

.....and you're welcome

No problem man, we can go as you said, you ninja'ed me tho.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0