Get Paid to Participate - up to $1 per post!     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
Hosting Discussion
 

forgot password?



Closed Thread


Old
  Post #16 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 05:54 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
yes

i probably used a download from ignition media to build the seamless frames and style script on all three sites... i probably still use it now

and http://www.angleseyleg.co.uk/myownhearse.htm is not my design... the portfolio link is to www.foodphotography.me.uk which for some reason now redirects to http://www.angleseyleg.co.uk/myownhearse.htm

if you look down the homepage instead of diving straight into the source to try and incriminate me there is reason

Last edited by antne : 03-16-2005 at 06:30 PM. Reason: update
 
 


Old
  Post #17 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:00 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMMark
antne if you truly believed that you would have left that design up, and faught 2A on it. I know I would have.
a mini mortal such as me has no chance against a multi national company such as 2advanced.. not even in the best justice system in the world
 
 


Old
  Post #18 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:01 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
a mini mortal such as me has no chance against a multi national company such as 2advanced.. not even in the best justice system in the world

Anyone who is telling the truth has a chance.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 


Old
  Post #19 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:03 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Anyone who is telling the truth has a chance.
tell that to the birmingham 6
 
 


Old
  Post #20 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:05 PM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,628

Status: ANMMark is offline
Quote:
anyway this is a totally exclusive design (i have files to prove it)
That statement tells me that you would have won, if you would have faught it....mini mortal or not.

In fact, Tony and Eric are pretty nice guys. If you would have showed them that you created it all yourself, and proved that it was your concept, they would have wished you well I think.
__________________
Mark
NIC™ - Network Innovative Concepts - Get ready for R.A.I.N.
Protect your website from hackers NIC™ - SiteLock
 
 


Old
  Post #21 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:06 PM
HD Management Staff
 
Artashes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,814

Status: Artashes is online now
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
Wrong again... never heard of ignition media
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
yes i used a download from ignition media to build the seamless frames and style script on all three sites... i still use it now
This reminds me of a game that you dare us to find something wrong and when people do, you accept that its true.
We're going to hold this thread open for a little longer to see where it is going and to give you a chance to come clean and just present your work in all honesty.
 
 


Old
  Post #22 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:10 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
Tony Novak is indeed a nice guy and has already explained to me why i should remove the site

a quote from one of the emails i recieved

""Similar" sites fall into the area of "trade dress" infringement."

i agree that 2advanced have to cover there asses the same as the next man which is why i removed the site
 
 


Old
  Post #23 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:11 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
my work is presented in all honesty.. its there for everybody to see, im not ashamed of it which is why i am defending it
 
 


Old
  Post #24 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:13 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
do you want to see my source files for the sites?
 
 


Old
  Post #25 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:20 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
do you want to see my source files for the sites?

I want to see why you lied about having any knowledge of ignition media.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 


Old
  Post #26 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
i didnt lie about ignition media... it was probably ignition media who wrote whatever script or tutorial it was that i used at the time but i didnt get it from ignition media..like i said i have never heard of them.. it could have been scriptsearch or one of the many other script or tutorial sites i use...

now your just nit picking and its way too late for that (12:20) im going to bed.. if you are interested in seeing my source files then let me know and ill send them to you ( not that i really need to prove anything to you)

other than that goodnight.. i will contnue to defend myself in the morning if this thread is still open
 
 


Old
  Post #27 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:31 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
i didnt lie about ignition media... it was probably ignition media who wrote whatever script or tutorial it was that i used at the time but i didnt get it from ignition media..like i said i have never heard of them.. it could have been scriptsearch or one of the many other script or tutorial sites i use...

now your just nit picking and its way too late for that (12:20) im going to bed.. if you are interested in seeing my source files then let me know and ill send them to you ( not that i really need to prove anything to you)

other than that goodnight.. i will contnue to defend myself in the morning if this thread is still open

Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
yes i used a download from ignition media to build the seamless frames and style script on all three sites... i still use it now

I think this thread has served its purpose.

When you tell enough lies, you tend to forget the ones you told before.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 


Old
  Post #28 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
HD Wizard
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,628

Status: ANMMark is offline
antne, the fact is, I could literally recreate 2A, precisely down to the last "beep" slap my logo on it, and keep the source files. That doesn't mean it's not a rip.

Quote:
my work is presented in all honesty.. its there for everybody to see, im not ashamed of it which is why i am defending it
The problem is you're only defending it here.

Believe me when I say that if it were me, and I created something, knew I created it, knew I conceived it, and had the files to prove it, and someone like 2A tried to get me to remove it, I'd fight them tooth and nail.

I have been in the multimedia and design industry for 12 years. I have helped designers such as yourself find their own style, and develop it, and I have seen many like yourself, holding on headstrong to a lie.

antne, part of rehab is denial, then admission, then acceptance, then growing.

No one is going to be able to help you, nor will you be able to help yourself until you let go, and come clean. When your business is founded on other people's work, your business is doomed before it starts.

I'm not here to judge you, nor am I here to force you into doing what's right....that has to be your choice, but keep in mind, that many of us have been here in this industry for a looooong time, and we're smarter than you might like to believe.

I simply ask you, for the sake of your own reputation, and the sake of your business....come clean man. The more you deny it, the more ludicrous you're appearing to everyone reading it.

You're simply destroying your own rep with every denial.
__________________
Mark
NIC™ - Network Innovative Concepts - Get ready for R.A.I.N.
Protect your website from hackers NIC™ - SiteLock
 
 


Old
  Post #29 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:47 PM
HD Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17

Status: antne is offline
Quote:
You're simply destroying your own rep with every denial

im denying they are exact copies im not denying they are similar...
i admit i looked at 2advanced sites when building my own but everthing contained within the designs is mine... i honestly dont see anything wrong in that.
 
 


Old
  Post #30 (permalink)   03-16-2005, 06:51 PM
HD Wizard
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PEI
Posts: 2,713

Status: Blue is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by antne
im denying they are exact copies im not denying they are similar...
i admit i looked at 2advanced sites when building my own but everthing contained within the designs is mine... i honestly dont see anything wrong in that.

You didn't just "look" at these sites, you downloaded the content. BIG difference.

You are obviously in denial.
Until you learn the meaning of copyright infringement there is really no reason to continue the discussion.
__________________
Hampshire Hosting
Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting
 
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread


Thread Tools

New Post New Post   Old Post Old Post
Posting Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Sponsored By: