2Checkout.Com

Sometimes 2CO fraud verification may take up to days. We have received one payment and it took 27 hours to send the mail about the fraud verification. The transaction was passed the verification.

Sometimes you can have the verification mails with in few minutes. Its all depends from client to client.

I'm not a big fan of 2CheckOut, they banned my account due to "high chargeback rate", I switched to Gate2Shop and have very little issues with Fraud.

i looked at Gate2shop a while back, but they did not have a WHMCS module

Yeah they are quite unknown compared to 2checkout, they have a module included with WHMCS.

The only draw back is that it doesn't automatically record transaction fees in WHMCS so I have to do that manually but other than that I like the gateway.

Yeah they are quite unknown compared to 2checkout, they have a module included with WHMCS.

The only draw back is that it doesn't automatically record transaction fees in WHMCS so I have to do that manually but other than that I like the gateway.

just looked at the application. well i completed, most like fail as i added 00000 as passport number as i dont have a passport

just looked at the application. well i completed, most like fail as i added 00000 as passport number as i dont have a passport

I will admit that their application process is a pain, it took me 2 weeks to create a account with them, lot of scanning of documentation etc

Just a heads up with 2co, unless things have changed recently, when you issue a refund, they still collect their fee and you end paying back more than what the customer paid for a refund. We utilized them a bit back through one of our brands and discontinued it due to the extensive time it took for payments to clear and for their iffy policies.