[Alpha Reseller/ Reseller Request] Looking a Partner company

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsharkar

Hello everyone,
I am looking a partner web hosting company who share me Unlimited Alpha Reseller/ Master Reseller/ Reseller Hosting and I want to create a Bangladeshi hosting company. Reseller and Shared hosting profit will divide 70%-30% percents. And partner hosting company’s money will be transferred after someone buy hosting in my portal. Parner can payout with Alertpay/ Bank Check/ Mail Check and Money order system.

I want this partnership for this reason, our country doesn’t support PayPal and the most of the users cannot buy reliable hosting at out source.

If any company interested to share me Unlimited Alpha Reseller/ Master Reseller/ Reseller Hosting me to create a Newbie Bangladeshi hosting company, Where I am personally want to set prices. Not only USD system. Both BDT (Bangladesh Taka System). User can buy Bank Draft, Bank Check, Mobile Flexi-load and other Local Pay system.

Partner will be payout after minimum deposit (such as 50$).

I want to create 2 services for popular my company faster.
1. Premium Web Hosting (For earn money)
2. Post2Host/ Free service (For popularity)

If any company wants to share Hosting and Want to create an extra Branch office without workers, Partner with Hosting, Please e-mail me or Privet Message me.

Or your are welcome to replay my message.:twocents:

tsharkar@gmail.com

Last edited:
From your other post, which happened to be advertising placed in violation of our forum policy, you seem to have already being able to offer VPS/Dedicated hosting services. Could you please explain why a new partner is needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.