Does anyone know any company offering Whitelabel VPS hosting with backups and snapshots for WHMCS?

Minhaz

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here know a hosting provider that offers Whitelabel VPS hosting for WHMCS with backups and snapshots? I am looking to move to another provider as my current provider is not really keen on improving their WHMCS module and the support is not that good.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here know a hosting provider that offers Whitelabel VPS hosting for WHMCS with backups and snapshots? I am looking to move to another provider as my current provider is not really keen on improving their WHMCS module and the support is not that good.

I haven't heard anything about white-label VPS hosting, but you can set up your own virtual server for hosting. If you're looking for a managed service, you can also consider using reseller hosts, all of which offer white-label options.

I haven't heard anything about white-label VPS hosting, but you can set up your own virtual server for hosting. If you're looking for a managed service, you can also consider using reseller hosts, all of which offer white-label options.
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?