dovab.com worth anything?

As of right now I just slapped a FBlike script on it in attempts to get it going viral.... not having much luck :p I have seen the youtube user named dovab - don't think its relevant/beneficial to me.

And honestly I have no idea how I should develop it. I've been posting around for ideas. I was thinking A) Blog B) Proxy C) other profitable idea supplied by someone here :p

As of right now I just slapped a FBlike script on it in attempts to get it going viral.... not having much luck :p I have seen the youtube user named dovab - don't think its relevant/beneficial to me.

And honestly I have no idea how I should develop it. I've been posting around for ideas. I was thinking A) Blog B) Proxy C) other profitable idea supplied by someone here :p

I saw your threads elsewhere, but didn't see any response to them ... at least earlier today. Profitable ideas? Maybe something will come to me tomorrow, but nothing right now. Sorry.

Brandable, yes. Does the word have a meaning in any language? Actually proxy is a good idea. There are always internet users that need proxy, so it will be profitable if well promoted and get a decent amount of users.