Established web hosting company for sale. 50+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisBMA

Host Extraordinaire
Hello,

We are looking to sell our web hosting business. It's very established with over 50+ clients. We specialize in VPS and shared hosting, although VPS has dropped off a bit. We have 6 VPS clients and the rest are shared and reseller clients.

Partial Payment Proof (names and irrelevant lines blanked out): http://publishme.org/HostingSale.png

Website Stats: http://publishme.org/CompanyStats.png

Registrar: GoDaddy.com

Price: $5,000

Domain Name: Private, until an NDA is signed due to the sensitive nature of the sale.

Sale to End: In 7 days, June 6th

Breakdown:

53 shared accounts
8 reseller accounts
6 OpenVZ vps accounts (+2, one for directadmin hosting and one for cPanel hosting)
6 domains through resellerclub

Monthly: $342.36 USD (14)
Quarterly: $16.85 USD (3)
Semi-Annually: $179.64 USD (2)
Annually: $805.71 USD (37)
Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Est. Annual: $5340.71 USD

We are seeking $5,000 for this or best offer.

Please PM me for any further information. Do note, the name of the company will not be disclosed until a NDA is signed

Note to those who may ask: Yes I did request a reseller in another board here despite being a host, for as you can see here, we are leaving the business.

Last edited:
With your hosting packages, do you advertise them as UNLIMITED hosting? Is it possible to see the breakdown in packages in terms of the disk space and bandwidth being offered on the packages?

Basically the concern would be a $5/month account with 100GB disk space and 500GB bandwdith. or a Reseller account with numbers in that range.

Any additional information you can post on this would be helpful. Also, it looks like you're collecting payment through PayPal. Do you collect through any other methods also?

How long has the company been in business, what percentage of your customers are recurring from the previous 1 year hosting. Where is the business located, and more importantly the majority of your customers (US, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA Etc). Do you offer phone support that customers require?

With your hosting packages, do you advertise them as UNLIMITED hosting? Is it possible to see the breakdown in packages in terms of the disk space and bandwidth being offered on the packages?

Basically the concern would be a $5/month account with 100GB disk space and 500GB bandwdith. or a Reseller account with numbers in that range.

Any additional information you can post on this would be helpful. Also, it looks like you're collecting payment through PayPal. Do you collect through any other methods also?

How long has the company been in business, what percentage of your customers are recurring from the previous 1 year hosting. Where is the business located, and more importantly the majority of your customers (US, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA Etc). Do you offer phone support that customers require?

No, we do not offer unlimited packages or believe in that philosophy. We only collect through PayPal and Google Checkout, no other processors required to takeover. Nobody is active through Google Checkout at this time, however.

We have been in business officially since October of 2009, all clients on annual have been retained thus far. No cancellation notices have been sent in. We are located in the United States, and our customers are primarily from the North American region (99% safe estimate).

We do offer phone support, but it's rarely used so you can take that down or keep it up if you wish.

We also are a legally registered LLC, so you'll be taking that over and any trademarks we may possess.

I hope this helps. :)

CORRECTION: Only one customer is active through Google Checkout and they are not due until December.

As for our packages, they range from 1gb to 5gb of space and 25gb to 100gb for shared packages, our reseller packages runs from 5gb to 25gb of space, and 25gb to 150gb of bandwidth.

Our vps plans naturally have higher space and bandwidth requirements ranging from 25gb of space to 100gb, and 200 to 700gb of bandwidth but the largest plan is $44.95.

Last edited:
What type of control panel do your shared clients use? Do you own your hardware and if you do, would we get it with the sale? If you rent, what are your server costs and current server specs? What type of VPS backend are you running?

Hi,

If any of the clients are still for sale please contact me through here or at my email mike [at] g7hosting [dot] com. In addition I am available through IM or the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.