Gamers-Forum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

njoker555

Gamers-Forum.com is over 2 years old, has over a 100k backlinks according to backlinkcheck.com and it has a huge gaming forum underneath.

Any appraisal would be appreciated :)

Since this is a domain appraisal forum, I'd say your domain is worth registration value.
Since its developed, it would in major part come down to its revenue stream.

Has a decent amount of members it seems. How many are active participants.
Threads: 7,594, Posts: 125,108 also add some value.

The name, even with the hyphen is a good one but the value of the forum may be more important. Are you generating any revenue? Are the posts coming from a variety of members or a small core?

sorry for the disappearance - and yes there is ad revenue, it helps us pay for hosting and we spend all the other revenue and spend it on CPC advertising such as Adsense and YSM.

and I would say about 60-70% of the posts are coming from a small core and as the months go by, others join in :)

i never like to see "dash" in the domain name, but a forum is always a good thing to have.

the domain without the site?
same as reg fee ...

i never like to see "dash" in the domain name, but a forum is always a good thing to have.
QUOTE]

I agreed. The "-" make the domain not nice (my opinion). I would say the Domain worth $30 to $40. For the site, I would say it worth $60-$80

Status
Not open for further replies.