!! Genius Hosting Februari Special !!

.::DefCon::.

From right NOW until the 28 of Februari, Genius Hosting will be offering a special package for the same competitive price (6.99$ / mth) !

This new package includes all the features that can be found in our products section, PLUS these incredible extra's:

o a FREE fully installed version of PostNuke/PHPNuke with basic modules

o a FREE fully installed version of XForum, embedded in your NukeSite if you want

o and last but absolutely not least:
!!! EVERY FIFTH CUSTOMER THAT SIGNS UP GETS AN EXTRA POWERFUL ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE NORMAL FEATURES BUT WITH 2 GIGABYTES OF WEBSPACE AND 6GB of DATA TRANSFER !!!
--> this extra powerful account will become available for everyone within 14-15 days. It will be our "Unix Platinum Package". Price is yet to be decided.

What are you waiting for? Sign up now at WWW.GENIUS-HOSTING.COM

If you have any further inquiries you can always contact us:
support@genius-hosting.com

Or ICQ: 142385310
Or PM us!

Thank you,

Thomas K.
(Genius Hosting Services)

That mistake is all over the place now, that's what happens when you copy-paste without reading what you have written!

i think you need to learn to respect this man , not everyone know english like you do , and this man stated he's from europe .

(so am i )

Ben

I think Thomas knows that February has a y in it, he probably just made a mistake. All I said was that he made it all over the place!

Anyway, February isn't an uncommon word, it's all over the place, so it's hard not to know how to spell it!

Oops... I guess I missed that one...

OFCOURSE I know it's FebruarY, just didn't see it. And yes indeed, due to copy-paste reasons 'it's all over the place now". ;)

Sorry if this bothered anyone :rolleyes: (appearantly it did).

Thomas.

Actually it didnt bother me at all;) It did make me burst out laughing tho.Just ignore me these 16 hour work days are starting to get to me LOL