Hello

vladimir

Hello Everyone,

I am so happy to join the HostingDiscussion community. I run a small web hosting and IT Consulting business in Lexington, KY. founded in 2012. I started the business as a computer repair company and have grown into a web hosting and IT services company.

I have provided web hosting services for going on 3 years now. Hopefully, I can bring some valuable knowledge and support to this community.

Thank you
Vladimir S.

Welcome to Hosting Discusssion, Vladimir. We're happy to have you join our forum and look forward to your input. Congrats on your web hosting and IT Consulting business. :)

Hey Vladimir,

Finally you are here! I am glad there were no registration issues this time. Welcome to our community, I sure hope that you enjoy the experience.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and a bit about how you ended up in web hosting business.

Looking forward to seeing you around often. :wave:

Hey Vladimir,

Finally you are here! I am glad there were no registration issues this time. Welcome to our community, I sure hope that you enjoy the experience.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and a bit about how you ended up in web hosting business.

Looking forward to seeing you around often. :wave:

Thank you so much for getting me on here. Glad to be here.

Hello Everyone,

I am so happy to join the HostingDiscussion community. I run a small web hosting and IT Consulting business in Lexington, KY. founded in 2012. I started the business as a computer repair company and have grown into a web hosting and IT services company.

I have provided web hosting services for going on 3 years now. Hopefully, I can bring some valuable knowledge and support to this community.

Thank you
Vladimir S.

Welcome to HD!

I have not introduced myself yet as my account was official as of today, but wanted to mention seems like a lot of great people here, and perhaps friendly moderation / nice alternative to WHT

See ya on the boards!

PS. Update - did not notice that your post was from 3 months ago ;) ..... belated welcome!

Dave

Last edited: