Hosting marketing strategies

diggdigital

Hi Friends,

Looking to explore more on hosting marketing strategies involved on FB.

Would be happy to learn.

Regards

Just like any PPC campaign you need to have well optimized keywords to have high quality traffic from your advertising campaign. You might need to keep adjusting until you nail it well. Good luck

Do you say its pure trail and error method and bingo when it strikes right?

Regards

Just like any PPC campaign you need to have well optimized keywords to have high quality traffic from your advertising campaign. You might need to keep adjusting until you nail it well. Good luck

Do you say its pure trail and error method and bingo when it strikes right?

Regards

With PPC you will need a lot of close monitoring of your campaigns and fine tuning based on the insights provided in your control panel. You will be able to see what keywords tend to give you a better CTR and when you nail it lock it as you keep monitoring. Its NOT blind trials you base on the data provided on the performance of your campaigns

I am in the verge of taking Parkinhost.com to next level of business. I consider PPC as one of the continues marketing aspect.

Thank you

PPC is most definitely a good one but like I stressed before without well optimized keywords there is a good part of revenue lost in useless traffic that may not result in a sale.