Hosting Reseller Scammer or Not Scammer ????

There is no unlimited hard drive's therefore no "unlimited disk space" is available in the real hosting environment. Companies such as hostgator who offer such promotions will continue to add more hard drives but strictly monitor what their clients are hosting on their servers. I would strongly encourage yourself looking through each hosts TOS before signing up. Most web hosts should be more than willing to work with you, but if you are using the hosting space to store backups, stream content, etc it's normally looked at as abusing the services.

You must also look at the fee your paying per month, if you are looking to upload more than 50GB of content on a 10USD per month plan that's a bit unrealistic and I wouldn't expect it to last long because if you are getting low traffic I could only assume that your using it to simply backup your desktop, or uploading files you may not want on your desktop.

That's just my two cents, and I wish you best of luck in the future.

- Tanner

I would strongly encourage yourself looking through each hosts TOS before signing up. Most web hosts should be more than willing to work with you, but if you are using the hosting space to store backups, stream content, etc it's normally looked at as abusing the services.

this is 100% true, i have lost count of how many of my client complain or do something and i mention our TOS and get back " oh i never read them" and yest when they sign up they have to tick a box saying they have read and accepted them.

ands yes most hosts will not allow you to use their services just for backups, we are one that classes this as abuse, but what we have is a separate server that is set up just to handle backups, so if clients want a backup service then they can on this server..
if clients do use a lot of resorces we would rather move the client to another server than kick the client off our servers