iRaGe #Css Looking For Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wehh

iRaGe was formed from two seperate clans both climbing the ladders of ED in competative gaming.

Once community based we have had a total of 30players. Our current website is: evil-gamers.net On efc-clan.com we had 100hits minimum a day, and on the other we had around 200+. So as you may know, we were two serious clans and got along so the merge seemed like a good idea to form iRaGe.

We have now signed to Enemydown.co.uk which we hope to exceed in as we have done in our seperate clans. We still have a strong community base although we have cut down on members as we need to focus on our war efforts instead of public gaming from now. Your probably asking, what we are actually asking for. Well it's pretty simple. All we ask for is:

CS:S 100Tick war server 12man AND 12man ventrilo server
(or Either)

I think this is a reasonable ask for a sponsorship for such a large clan , For this you can expect Large coverage for your company as most of us are regular (and have big influence on VIA community & Server 'Most Popular CSS Server')

The War Server will have your website/hosting company in it. And we will be sure to reccomend the many clans we play everyday (about 6-7 matches a day)

Your website will appear on FBG (Final Battle Ground - Finalbattleground.com ) Which is another league we are playing in. And have a great mention in our ever growing website. Which gets more hits by the day.

If you wish to contact our TechTeam Further Please add me on steam:
r3v0lv3r786x
or email me @ shabz_501@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to speak to you guys soon. iRaGe #TechTeam

*Note.. We want a web host for evil-gamers.net. The site itself is good. Just need someone to support for a new domain * You will get the same support and coverage none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.