Kaspersky Internet Security Warning

easyhostmedia

Hi

This is a warning to anyone using KIS 2016.

for KIS 2016 to operate on your PC/Laptop etc. it places an Injection Script onto websites that you visit .

below is what they say on this matter

Kaspersky Lab’s Statement Regarding the Claims about Web Injection in Our Security Solutions

Kaspersky Lab would like to explain the injection of special script in web pages loaded in users’ browsers. This technology is going to replace the obsolete plugin technology in our consumer products launched or updated in 2015 and later on. The new protection technology adds a special script to a web page shown to the user, which does not send any data from the computer to third-party servers but works as a communication channel between the browser and our security solution. This interaction is performed in the form of sending requests to a special technical URL, which the browser interprets as addressing a remote server, however, instead of the remote server these special requests are handled by security solution, running locally. This means that no information leaves the computer via this script.
This technology is used by several components of Kaspersky Lab solutions for home users, including web antivirus, anti-phishing and Safe Money. Users can disable the script if they desire. However, in this case several security features will not work in a browser or work with restrictions, e.g. Private Browsing, Anti-Banner, Safe Money, Parental Control etc.

I have checked this out with UK authorities and they say they are doing this without permission of any user or websites owners permission which is breaking UK laws. but it seems Kaspersky don't care as they state a injection is used in their EULA.

Thanks for this notice. I am presently using a KIS 2015 and it will expire soon.

you will be fine using KIS 2015 and even after getting new activation key still use KIS 2015.
They suggest to me that i downgrade to KIS 2015 which i told them why should i have to downgrade because they are doing something that is illegal.

now they just ignore me.
I have been loyal too them as i have used Kaspersky since they started in 1997, but when my licence expires in 25 days then they can take a running jump.

I have already reported them to UK authorities as Trading Standards, Action Fraud and The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau all have told me that this injection method in ILLEGAL in the UK as it means an injected script code is placed onto websites without any permission.

but they think they have done nothing wrong.