Looking for massive server, need quotes.

Edwart

Hello, Techni Host is looking for a 16 - 24 core server with at least 32-64 GB of ram. Preferably AMD Opteron or something AMD.

Specs

16-24 Core Server
32-64 GB Of Ram
80 - 100 Ip's
100 Mbps or 1000Mbps Port
15 - 20 TB of Bandwidth or Unmetered
GOOD NETWORK, in the USA.
Must have great latency and tracert must not have to many hops.
---
Please post offers, or email me at eddie at technihost.com

I think you should try at once at **********************. Here you can find 20 and more hosting providers companies review with free tool of comparision. You can get all types of server and hosting related information from this.

Hello, Techni Host is looking for a 16 - 24 core server with at least 32-64 GB of ram. Preferably AMD Opteron or something AMD.

Specs

16-24 Core Server
32-64 GB Of Ram
80 - 100 Ip's
100 Mbps or 1000Mbps Port
15 - 20 TB of Bandwidth or Unmetered
GOOD NETWORK, in the USA.
Must have great latency and tracert must not have to many hops.
---
Please post offers, or email me at eddie at technihost.com

Would you mind sharing what the IPs will be used for? Providers do have to use ARIN justification. Do you have a budget in mind?

what is it for? Workstation or Database? this might help forum members. IMO, Opteron is pretty suitable for database, as AMD's CPU's has better architecture and results for data I/O transfer.

However, you should also consider Xeon X5670 is dual hexa-core = 12 cores + 12 virtual = 24 cores. In addition, the CoreI7 also faster than Opteron the advantage is in the triple channel memory it uses and that motherboards design for it are build for.

I would recommend contacting HostDime for a price quote. They are normally willing to work with any budget. We have also been using them for a few months now and they have been great!

Thank you, and best of luck.