[Looking]Win VPS - 500(max)MB of RAM - 10GB of space - We give 150% back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackAngel

Good evening,

My name ( virtual name ) is Black Angel. I am the owner of the Code Shout Network ( which you can find at www.codeshout.net ).

We have a browser based game:
www.trinitywars.codeshout.net | We owned www.trinitywars.net also but we sold it with a copy of this script also and its still for sale if anyone wants it.

Anyway that's not why we are here right now.

We also own the Trinity Cabal private server ( which can be found at trinitycabal.eu ).

We already pay for a linux VPS with 4 GB of RAM which costs us 46$ per month but we are hosting the database on one of our PC's so we have connection lag and we can take only 20 members.

With a windows VPS, with 10GB of space and 500 RAM we can take even 200 or more players in the same time.

We already have almost 1000 members ( we need 36 more until 1000 ) and that's in 2 weeks. And already had enough donations to pay 3/4 of the linux VPS.

So if we can host more player we get more donations. We can guarantee.

We will pay back 150% the value of the VPS you are offering to us. We will discuss its value together.

We are getting like 100+ players per day but if we have the VPS we will advertise more and we will double the number of members soon.

We already are in the tops from place 45 to place 23-26 in 2 weeks and we are offering rewards to the members that vote.

Again, what are we looking for?
Windows VPS which will host our website and MSSQL database.
How much ram? Something around 500MB currently SQL uses 60MB.
Space? 10GB ( database gets to 5GB fast with many members )
Money that I as a sponsor wont know where you are investing them? NO NO NO

Will I as a sponsor get my money back? Yes + 50%

PROMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zxNlMKpGr5o
GAME PLAY VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OviDbmmtwt4
We have some of the newest features for this kind of private server.

Contact informations:
blackangel@codeshout.net
and forums codeshout.net

Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day,
B.A.

Sorry for double posting but I dont see an edit button and I forgot to add that:

You'll get your banner in the header of our website and links in the footer on the game website. That's beside a thread in the news + the terms we "agree" above.

I bough a small VPS. We are now looking just for money sponsorships.

All ofers are available like advertising your company and 150% money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.