Perceived Value?

SenseiSteve

HD Moderator
Staff member
There’s a perceived value to every category of dedicated servers, but how do you market value-add to the servers you offer?

Does it just come down to price, or is it a combination of amount and type of RAM, cores and threads, CPU benchmarks, types and size of storage devices, amount of IP addresses, bandwidth offered, managed or unmanaged, type of support offered ... or what?

What do you perceive that entices a prospect to click on "Add to Cart?"

The amount of CPU is very important, the main thing to attract the attention of customers is the CPU, especially using the new generation Ryzen CPU is very important.

There’s a perceived value to every category of dedicated servers, but how do you market value-add to the servers you offer?

Does it just come down to price, or is it a combination of amount and type of RAM, cores and threads, CPU benchmarks, types and size of storage devices, amount of IP addresses, bandwidth offered, managed or unmanaged, type of support offered ... or what?

What do you perceive that entices a prospect to click on "Add to Cart?"

Maybe all that you mentioned and maybe none! The added value in the dedicated server, especially considering the brand's competitors and comparing and competing with them, has many complications that will be determined along with the marketing strategy and the end customer market.

The amount of CPU is very important, the main thing to attract the attention of customers is the CPU, especially using the new generation Ryzen CPU is very important.
I'm curious which advantages Ryzen has over EPYC more than higher price :)

In fact, it depends on which sector you choose, if you are going to choose for the gaming sector, you should use single core power.
I am hosting VPSs and use dual Epyc 24 core CPUs. Ryzen cannot do dual CPUs on a single board from what I have been told.