Plugin to integrate Wordpress with WHMCS

I would avoid all of the above mentioned products . They're all very, very poorly developed by individuals who can barely work properly.

What, specifically are you looking for Randiv? Something can be put together I'm sure, but you won't get a quality 'free' plugin

I would avoid all of the above mentioned products . They're all very, very poorly developed by individuals who can barely work properly.

What, specifically are you looking for Randiv? Something can be put together I'm sure, but you won't get a quality 'free' plugin

I agree with this 100%. You are better off just editing your WP template to link directly to your WHMCS install if you really want to use WP. I'd recommend going with one of the custom WHMCS front end templates over using the WP options. :twocents:

Stay as far away from WHMCS-Bridge as possible, seriously.
There's really no one size fits all solution, and the ones that try to be so fail miserably at it.

Talk to a developer, have them work something up for you. Yes, it'll cost you more in the long run, but it'll be better than dealing with either company developing the garbage that's out there for 'commercial' products. That's pretty much the equivalent of tearing your hair out. One is as slow as it gets when it comes to getting back with you, the other is as slow as it gets when it comes to actually fixing their issues :(

Free plugins are out there - just be aware there will be issues with them that could be avoided by paying a developer to work something up for you as whmcsguru warned.