Pre Launch Offer

FastNetServers

I know that I had mentioned that we will be posting more offers once our website is up but we just received word from our provider about this current special and we would like to pass it on to our customers and off course to the HT community :)

Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
40GB Hard Drive
512MB Ram
700GB Bandwidth
Red Hat 9.0/Windows 2000/Windows 2003, Standard
Setup: $0.00 | Monthly: $145
Setup: $99 | Monthly: $125

BONUS
If you order a server within the next 24 hours then we will include another 40GB Hard Drive for FREE not to mention that we will increase the monthly bandwidth to 1000GB.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this post or PM me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Warm Regards

Wow, if only I had the money and need to buy another server I would love to get this offer.
It seems like a really good offer so good luck on it :)

Our servers are colocated in THE PLANET datacenter. Regarding TOS let me put it in simple terms for you...we do not tolerate any illegal content. We do allow adult websites as long as they are legal and NO IRC.

Think you Fast but maybe when you got your site up and running then I maybe got a server from you.

Thank You Jose for your support...I will let you know when my website goes online which I hoping for sometime by the end of the week of early next week and I hope this special will stick around for you :)