Reseller

Many reviews can be found on WHT and if the web master is interested in a certain company, he may visit that site and find feedbacks about the company.

Cheap and best generally don't come in the same package when you are talking about hosting. Maybe you should ask about a company that is reliable and well priced. You might also want to consider how responsive their support is and what type of special offers they are currently running.

I beg to disagree with most of my friends here. On the contrary to general belief, Cheap and Best can coexist. There are many hosting services which fall under this category. But i do not know whether i can name them here. I suggest you visit various hosting related forums (do not stick to one or two), name your host and request reviews from people. You will get correct reviews.

Do not google with words cheap and best web hosting as you will, most of the time, find scrap websites, which fortunately came up in ranking due to certain factors. The correct place to know about any host is hosting forums.

Please do get back to us with your requirements (bandwidth, disk space, location). This will allow us to trim down the competition, but I would suggest that you look for a company who shows true 24x7x365 support incase issues arise. This may include sending a ticket into the support department asking a question, or simply using the live chat option.

Anyways, best of luck and please do get back to us here with the requirements.

Re

You can check on the shared web hosting section offers. Many good and reliable providers are posting in there.

Read some reviews, to have an idea and choose what is more appropriate to your needs.

I suggest big hosting provider and they must have many feedbacks to understand. Also, the mosts hosting providers now offer 30 days money back - a chance to kick off if you aren't happy with them.

Take a look at the advertising section. You will find a lot of g providers with many discounts. Make a search about them and choose one for your needs.

I suggest big hosting provider and they must have many feedbacks to understand. Also, the mosts hosting providers now offer 30 days money back - a chance to kick off if you aren't happy with them.

A money time guarantee is too common on every hosting company.
See it as a little trial period that you test the provider and not lose money.

Now for providers. It all depends. My opinion is to check for some reviews before going to a host or even better ask for someone to vouch on them

It's hard to define "best" since it's a pretty subjective term. As for cheap and decent service, there definitely are a few. ;)

I agree. It is hard to find both cheap and great services.
If you do a search i am sure you will find what you need