Sponsered vps or dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

dweiruk

I am looking for a sponsered dedicated or vps, i get 50 hits a day, i can help in support, put link backs, help on forums., do reviews for you

have got experience with kayako for tickets and ostickets

the site is a free hosting company mustardhost.com i know its down due to we need a new sponser, beemhost was the last sponser ok but they do not have good support, as it took over 24 hours at time's to reply for tickets

So you are saying that your FREE host wasn't giving you speedy response times?
Now you are thanking them here by talking down their service?

And what do you mean by "do reviews for you?"
Would these be legitimate reviews or would they be fake positive?
Or would they just be negative after you got the free service?

Good luck finding that new free hosting.

Last edited:
I am looking for a sponsered dedicated or vps, i get 50 hits a day, i can help in support, put link backs, help on forums., do reviews for you

have got experience with kayako for tickets and ostickets

the site is a free hosting company mustardhost.com i know its down due to we need a new sponser, beemhost was the last sponser ok but they do not have good support, as it took over 24 hours at time's to reply for tickets
I think you'll find its against most forum rules for clients to "help," other than legitimate reviews. The best in your search :D

I think you'll find its against most forum rules for clients to "help," other than legitimate reviews. The best in your search :D

OK thanks I can offer link backs, reviews also I can do tweets about your site and put a link back for you on hostingtalkforum.com I can also put a link on sponsers on that for you and give you sponsered status

Status
Not open for further replies.