Sponsorship Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameLess

Valued Hosting Companies,

I am Dimitris (aka NameLess) Dimou i represent WyDa Team.
WyDa is the tag of our team and our slogan is Who's Your Daddy.

We have a DOTA squad (DOTA is one of the famoust map on Warcraft III) and now we add a Counter Strike: Source squad. This is our first try to make a multigaming team. We are all from Greece but we have friends all over the world. We make this friend because we are full active and we participate in online world wide tournaments. We also don't miss any chance of join lan tournaments here in Greece.

Our Dota Squad allready counts wins:
1# Place 3v3 DOTA tournament - 8/2008
1# Place 3v3 DOTA tournament - 6/2008
2# Place 3v3 DOTA tournament - 4/2008
5# Place 5v5 DOTA tournament - 8/2008
-----
3# Place 3v3 DOTA tournament - 8/2008
5# Place 3v3 DOTA tournamnet (our second Dota squad) 8/2008
these was in the same tournament.

All these are all from tournaments in Greece gaming stations and net stores.

Our CS: Source Team is new but is promising. The allready started practice and join ESL tournament.

From our Feature Sponsor we need to provide us with a ventrilo server 20 slots or more it's better if located in any europe country.
And a private counter strike: source server 12-16 slots.

We allready have a webspace: http://www.wyda-gaming.com
We will advertise our sponsor in main page on the ads corner and in our supporter block. You can see this space in our home page. But we are open in any suggestions.

Our site is new (2009) we publish it on 31/1/2009 and in the first 24-48 hours it have over 100 unique visits and since we created over 8000 pages views. we are on a promoting phase we still have a lot of friends to invite and in many forum to announce our coming :)
see our stats here (you may have to register :S )

Of course we are open in any support you can offer us.

We really try hard and appreciate any help.

Dimitris Dimou from WyDa Management team.

contact me anytime: webmaster@wyda-gaming.com
or live via msn: dimoud@hotmail.com or in our irc channel #wyda-gaming.com @ quakenet

Status
Not open for further replies.